**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This month EQ UC difficulty..

jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
To those of you who did it. What was your team of 5 to beat the last two quests (3.1 and 3.2)? I haven't done it yet and plan to bring 4/55 Blade, 3/45 Hype, 5/50 Starky, 6* 1/25 Gulk, 5/50 Venom. Was GR needed for the paths? I might consider to swap Gulk for 5/50 GR.

Comments

• TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    5/65 Domino synergy for Stealth Spark (10 hits and he was down, simple). Hyperion (5/65) and 4* Thor 5/50 along with a mixture of Stark 5/65 and Blade 5/65 and randoms. Honestly, this was one of the easiest months for UC EQ I've seen in a long time.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @TravNation Did you use GR at all? or can he be ignored for the last two quests?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    I mainly used venom had iceman sl capiw and void just incase I needed them but stealth spidey defo the easiest for me and mysterio I just used all champs done well when using cap iw if had crits but also done ok with venom but went little worse as couldnt always get to sp2 or armor break as he would heavy
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I did it with ghost, wasp and hood.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    R5 magik cleared almost every path, r4 corvus took out night monkey and mysterio
    @AzKicker316 do you think 5/50 CG is viable as well?
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH That means I need to bring my PM who is 3/30... hm what about without?
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    I switched it up depending on which path I took but, in general, for Stealth Spidey I took 4/55 Quake, 4/55 duped Iceman, 1/25 6* Corvus, 5/65 Medusa, 1/25 6* KM (I think I did a run taking Proxima for the true strike synergy but realized it wasn't worth it and not useful). I also did one run using AA instead of KM. For Mysterio, I took Quake, Medusa, Corvus, 5/65 Sparky, 4/55 Hype. All but Quake got at least one Mysterio kill.

I think Hype would do a lot of work for you against Mysterio. I can't remember a path where I thought, "man, I wish I had Blade (I have a 4/55 GR too so I could run the trinity, and GR definitely wasn't needed for anything either). Your Venom would also be fine, my 3/30 did some of the earlier bosses, particularly SG and Miles.
    @UHJ69 All right. I guess I can do it without GR. I think I'll bring 4/55 Blade, 5/50 Starky, 3/45 Hype, 5/50 Veom and 6* Gulk 1/25, but I'll probably consider bringing 5/50 CG or Medusa in place of Gulk.
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    jkcjmiji said:

@UHJ69 All right. I guess I can do it without GR. I think I'll bring 4/55 Blade, 5/50 Starky, 3/45 Hype, 5/50 Veom and 6* Gulk 1/25, but I'll probably consider bringing 5/50 CG or Medusa in place of Gulk.

I think you'll find CG or Medusa, even as 5/50 will be more useful to you. I did some with my 5/50 Corvus when my better one was in AW.
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    Venom is perfect for spidey.
    For myestrio anyone with armour break will work.

Use heavy with vonom. Basically venom is amazing for all bosses this month
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    jkcjmiji said:

To those of you who did it. What was your team of 5 to beat the last two quests (3.1 and 3.2)? I haven't done it yet and plan to bring 4/55 Blade, 3/45 Hype, 5/50 Starky, 6* 1/25 Gulk, 5/50 Venom. Was GR needed for the paths? I might consider to swap Gulk for 5/50 GR.

beat the last 2 primaily with venom, rank 4 5*, unduped. But I generally took SS void, medusa (for final boss) and anyone else
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Ghost, Iceman, and Corvus were my MVPs ..

Ironically, I managed to "cheese" Mysterio .. using:

4* Ronan
    4* Daredevil (OG)
    4* Black Widow
    4* Electra
    3* Daredevil (OG)
    (all max levels/rank)

:)
    Messed up a couple times due to his animations causing lag .. *sigh* .. but generally just stunned locked him .. :) heh
    Of course, with that team, getting to him was the hard part .. LOL
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Stark and Gwen do work against mysterio.

AA against stealth.
    I did it today using only one revive (20%) on venom when fighting Mysterio. It was so easy compared to previous EQ UCs. I uesd:

3/45 Hype
    5/50 Venom
    1/25 Gulk
    5/50 Starky
    4/55 Blade

Venom definitely was the MVP taking down Mysterio and Stealth
  • TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    @jkcjmiji I didn’t use GR at all. Wasn’t needed. @UHJ69 is my alliance mate (funny to see him in this thread) I’m sure he gave good advice as well.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I just finished exploration with a mixture of 5/50's, 3/45's, with a R4 5* Sabretooth and a 6* Heimdall.

Venom and Sabretooth helped the most for me.
    ẞlооd said:

I just finished exploration with a mixture of 5/50's, 3/45's, with a R4 5* Sabretooth and a 6* Heimdall.

Venom and Sabretooth helped the most for me.

Good for you! I am going for the 100% exploration as well probably will be done in couple of days I think my core guys will be Venom 5/50, Blade 4/55, Starky 5/50, CG 5/50, Hyperion 3/45. for the last quest (Mysterio one) and I will probably swap Hype for ST 4/55 for second last quest (Stealth Spidey one)