**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would win #14

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★

Who would win #14 67 votes

Jessica Jones
38%
thetaman23TerraAhitlawDuke_SilverLordScatsburyTaZ_4178ArkhamButcherhiddenblizzardMCoC_fanshadow_lurker22Kobster84PrylankAleorRockypantherxWoogieboogieChainslayerBatman1903EtjamaZuroUmbertoDelRio 26 votes
Black widow
61%
Haji_SaabSundance_2099FingfangfoomfanesNojokejaymCliffordcanStingerbkSpiderCoolsErkCupidTheMarauder53Jackbrooks2580LordRaymond3Mitchell35Markg25FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightTony886Webby72ManfréaBolgenSPIDERMANANTMAN 41 votes

Comments

• DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Jessica Jones
    Does JJ have super powers?
    Plus BW freakin sucks, hater her
    Jessica Jones
    Too_qik said:

Black widow has been trained by sheild themselves, the answer is obvious here.

What are JJs powers
    I thought she had like super strength and immunities or aomething
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Black widow
    BW. Subtlety. JJ - unreleased meta.
    Jessica Jones

BW. Subtlety. JJ - unreleased meta.

I’m was told these fights are out of game fights
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Jessica Jones
    Jessica Jones has super strength limited invulnerability and flight
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Jessica Jones
    She’s got powers doesn’t she?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Jessica Jones
    Too_qik said:

It is quite clear you only watch the movies.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Jessica Jones
    These posts are pointless at this point, even though I enjoy them the votes always go to the most popular character. JJ would make BW her ****
    Jessica Jones

Too_qik said:

Chill I only voted for JJ becuz I thought she had some sort of immunities. JJs tv show was so boring I don’t blame him for not knowing about her
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Jessica Jones
    Djkrdjj said:

Too_qik said:

Chill I only voted for JJ becuz I thought she had some sort of immunities. JJs tv show was so boring I don’t blame him for not knowing about her
    1 Eh I'm not just talking about this post.
    2 I've never seen that show either I was more referring to the Comics
    3 I am not mad at all just pointing it out
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Jessica Jones
    Djkrdjj said:

Too_qik said:

I dont even think he was talking to you
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Jessica Jones
    Oh, I thought we were talking about a drinking contest, never mind me...
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Jessica Jones
    Jessica could get 1 grab or 1 punch and knock her down. Luke would do the same
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Jessica Jones
    The one with the bigger bombs if you know what i mean 😏
  • RagnabroRagnabro Posts: 43
    Jessica Jones
    JJ can one shot BW
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Black widow
    Black Widow has guns, Jessica Jones, despite being on a team with Daredevil and Luke Cage, is neither bulletproof nor capable of dodging bullets
    Black widow

I think everyone who says JJ hands down forgets shes not immune to bullets, these posts isnt about cage fights where they start fighting in a small area hand to hand, it is open to suggestion of scenarios.

Anyone stating it would be easy for Jones can you please tell me what would stop BW from sniping her ass down a mile away? im seriously asking

What would stop her? Well first of the lack of information your post provides.

If there's no clearly determined circumstances of the fight, then we basically have to assume that they start out on a plane field about 100 meters apart trying to kill each other.

Here's an example for how you could have done this in a way that even made bullets a real factor:

Agent romanoff gets ordered to kill jessica jones. She has 1 week (?) of preparation time and can basically choose the area in which she'll make her first attempt to take a hit on JJ.
    JJ gets a bit of inside information (probably barton couldn't keep his mouth shut) and knows that someone is ordered to take her out.

An example for additional information further influencing the fight:

Morals on and JJ is with her baby.

That could actually a somewhat fair matchup.
    Black widow has a grey moral compass. That is an integral part of her character in both the comics and the MCU. I'm not saying that she would not have qualms about killing a pregnant mother, but she could still do it.
    Black widow

I think everyone who says JJ hands down forgets shes not immune to bullets, these posts isnt about cage fights where they start fighting in a small area hand to hand, it is open to suggestion of scenarios.

Anyone stating it would be easy for Jones can you please tell me what would stop BW from sniping her ass down a mile away? im seriously asking

What would stop her? Well first of the lack of information your post provides.

If there's no clearly determined circumstances of the fight, then we basically have to assume that they start out on a plane field about 100 meters apart trying to kill each other.

Here's an example for how you could have done this in a way that even made bullets a real factor:

Agent romanoff gets ordered to kill jessica jones. She has 1 week (?) of preparation time and can basically choose the area in which she'll make her first attempt to take a hit on JJ.
    JJ gets a bit of inside information (probably barton couldn't keep his mouth shut) and knows that someone is ordered to take her out.

An example for additional information further influencing the fight:

Morals on and JJ is with her baby.

That could actually a somewhat fair matchup.
    Black widow has a grey moral compass. That is an integral part of her character in both the comics and the MCU. I'm not saying that she would not have qualms about killing a pregnant mother, but she could still do it.
    Do you see where I'm getting at, though?

Those two aren't exactly a fair matchup by themselves. They have different methods, different weaknesses, etc.

That's why you need a stricter playing field.
    If they're fighting on an open field with standard equipment, starting 100m apart aiming at incapacitating their opponent, JJ would have a massive advantage.

If you throw both of them in a big city, give black widow access to practically the whole armory of shield, or at least any standard weapon she ever used or is able to use, there wouldn't be much JJ could do.

It's a bad matchup to be honest, so I kinda tried to make it work.
    Black Widow's Widow stingers are equipped with both tear gas and an unknown gas that makes people unconscious. While Jones has physical immunity, I do not believe she has immunity to chemical attacks.