**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

looking for an alliance

My friend and I have experience in map 5 and does map 5x5 and 100%

Comments

• I0Th0usandF1stsI0Th0usandF1sts Posts: 38
    What is your Line ID/ IGN?
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    G3 Ally looking for 2
    PM ingame: Hollowborn
    LINE ID: hollow61
  • Manar198xManar198x Posts: 111
    IGN : manar8x
    Check our alliance, we have one slot open but can create one more immediately if you find fit.
  • Mdawood41Mdawood41 Posts: 19
    Still looking? Silver 2 AQ focused alliance runs 5x5 looking for two. Add me in game mdawood41
  • Check out Masters of None, we run map4 100% all bgs no donations and we are at gold2 at this point. We have 2 spots open. Here is the recruiter Line: Artzberger.
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    We are gold 2, on the verge of gold 1, we are pretty relaxed, I only ask that AQ and AW are taken care of, everything else is your pace. You will be tagged if needed. No donations, no minimums ,no drama. We are running 54444, we move fast, everyone does their part. We are all pretty much veteran players, lots of crazy skill and knowledge.we hit 400-500k for SA, most alliance event milestones reached. I'm very involved and organized. Really are a great group. let me know if you have any questions, or if you're interested. I will need somebody after season rewards. Onky707 on line app