**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blocking bug

I've been having an ongoing issue when fighting in all game modes and this happens quite often. I've sent in tickets then get a response asking for more information so I submit that then get an email 2 days later telling me I must respond within 24 hours or my ticket will be closed. I respond again with all the same information and get another email 24 hours later telling me my tickets been closed because I never responded and I'm getting sick of it.

In every single game mode and that includes questing, wars, arenas, dungeons, and alliance quests, I experience a bug where the game stops responding to what I'm doing. I've had champs release their blocks mid combo only to get hammered by my opponent. I've had my champs release blocks while standing at the far end of the screen and start running toward my opponent while I'm still holding block. I've had my champs stop throwing punches while I'm attacking and still tapping on my screen which give my opponent a wide open window to counter me and hammer away. It's cost me numerous potions in alliance quests and wars and making me use my glory is things that quite frankly I never needed to use before this bug started happening. People in my alliance and in other alliances in our family complaining about the same ****. I know we can't be alone in this. You need to figure out what the heck this problem is kabam and fix it.

As a person who's been playing this game since it first came out I have NEVER experienced anything like this before. It started with the last update and lasted through the whole month. Then the new update came out it seemed to be fixed. Then the emergency maintenance happened last week and all this cap started up again. Fix the damn game kabam because I'm sick of this and my alliance is sick of it too. And i'm.sure there are other players dealing with this and you've probably brushed them off as you did me by telling me you never received my email and closed the ticket. This is cap and you need to figure this out

Comments

• Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    I get slot of similar occurrences with blocking and evade. I just push it off as I using Android device lol
  • Diesel_77Diesel_77 Posts: 27
    I use a droid and never had this issue until v23.0
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Diesel_77 said:

I've been having an ongoing issue when fighting in all game modes and this happens quite often. I've sent in tickets then get a response asking for more information so I submit that then get an email 2 days later telling me I must respond within 24 hours or my ticket will be closed. I respond again with all the same information and get another email 24 hours later telling me my tickets been closed because I never responded and I'm getting sick of it.

In every single game mode and that includes questing, wars, arenas, dungeons, and alliance quests, I experience a bug where the game stops responding to what I'm doing. I've had champs release their blocks mid combo only to get hammered by my opponent. I've had my champs release blocks while standing at the far end of the screen and start running toward my opponent while I'm still holding block. I've had my champs stop throwing punches while I'm attacking and still tapping on my screen which give my opponent a wide open window to counter me and hammer away. It's cost me numerous potions in alliance quests and wars and making me use my glory is things that quite frankly I never needed to use before this bug started happening. People in my alliance and in other alliances in our family complaining about the same ****. I know we can't be alone in this. You need to figure out what the heck this problem is kabam and fix it.

As a person who's been playing this game since it first came out I have NEVER experienced anything like this before. It started with the last update and lasted through the whole month. Then the new update came out it seemed to be fixed. Then the emergency maintenance happened last week and all this cap started up again. Fix the damn game kabam because I'm sick of this and my alliance is sick of it too. And i'm.sure there are other players dealing with this and you've probably brushed them off as you did me by telling me you never received my email and closed the ticket. This is cap and you need to figure this out

Have you considered this may be a device issue? I had an issue with the ipad pro, 2nd gen. The screen would stop accepting input and it would drop block and run towards the opponent. It was intermittent, but is a known issue on the 2nd gen ipad pro. It seems to fit what you are experiencing.
    Didn't have the issue til the v23 update
    Diesel_77 said:

Didn't have the issue til the v23 update

That could be coincidence.
    Regardless of why the issue is there, it needs to be fixed and fixed right. If it's an android issue then I shouldn't have to buy a stupid iPhone just to play a game I love. They need to figure this out, fix it, and compensate the players for the issue. Also if you read my original post, this has affected a lot of people in my alliance too so it isn't just droid users
    Diesel_77 said:

Regardless of why the issue is there, it needs to be fixed and fixed right. If it's an android issue then I shouldn't have to buy a stupid iPhone just to play a game I love. They need to figure this out, fix it, and compensate the players for the issue. Also if you read my original post, this has affected a lot of people in my alliance too so it isn't just droid users

It would not be an "android" issue, it would be a "your phone is malfunctioning" issue. Even still if it WAS an android issue the game creators are not responsible for your phones OS. Saying "this affects a lot of people" is not the same as it actually affecting a lot of people. you will note no one else is reporting this issue.
  • HyogasaintHyogasaint Posts: 25
    It has been happening to me too since the last update. In my 2 devices, Moto Z2 Play phone and Alcatel Hero 8 Tablet. Before the last update I wasnt having any problem, also the game crashes every 20-30 minutes in both devices. Its very annoyn.
  • Ægon_ĞĦØÆgon_ĞĦØ Posts: 12
    Every 15 to 20 minutes, the game goes off! Before the update, or even during the entire update, there was no such problem! I advise you to consider this error! Enough of the quality product, make it raw, make it worse every time! Fix one thing, another breaks down. Maybe you can explain? Or you can say you want to delete the game, download it again, reinstall it...it won't help, it's the game! It is not profitable for me to remove the game, because I play for 3 years.

https://pp.userapi.com/c858420/v858420146/14803/2VvBjkNXkQ4.jpg
    -----------
    https://pp.userapi.com/c851132/v851132146/165f91/circ5ctj1sw.jpg