**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level up solo missing

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
There should be some balance between how many times level up event pops up and how many times Event completion pops up.

Nobody is able to complete the event completion more than once a month yet it keeps popping up more than any other solo event and Level up pops up the least imo and this time also hasn't popped for more than a 5 days now

Comments

• Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    It doesn’t make sense, and I agree with you but in all fairness it goes in cycles.
    Sometimes we get level up more than average, and other times less than average.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

I’d just like a bunch of Event Quest Completions in a row. It’s everyone’s favorite event because the yield on effort is so rewarding.

Dr. Zola

So close to slamming that lovely disagree button... but then the sarcasm really came through at the end😂
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

DrZola said:

I’d just like a bunch of Event Quest Completions in a row. It’s everyone’s favorite event because the yield on effort is so rewarding.

Dr. Zola

So close to slamming that lovely disagree button... but then the sarcasm really came through at the end
    I try. B)

Dr. Zola
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    It should be coming in with in the next 24 hours
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You could always just Rank your Champs. Lol.
    Pony_boy said:

Strategic planning and preparation. Without that precious materials and resources go to waste, and Kabam already limits access, why short yourself?
    I'm saying it's not absolutely necessary to wait until every Level-Up to Rank Champs. Some Sigs, a Rev, and 25 Units isn't that rare. I mean, it's up to people how they want to play, but I see people all the time who are lost when it doesn't run. I wouldn't stress that much about it. I'd just Rank my Champs. There's always another sometime.
    It's been the same means of rotation since the Solo Events have aired. The randomizer removes the Event that's just run, and selects from the remaining options. That's how it works. There are periods where one won't come around for a week or more sometimes. It will come eventually.
    Pony_boy said:

It's been the same means of rotation since the Solo Events have aired. The randomizer removes the Event that's just run, and selects from the remaining options. That's how it works. There are periods where one won't come around for a week or more sometimes. It will come eventually.

Thanks for “mansplaning” how random works in a game of chance...
    I'm explaining how THIS randomizer works. There are different systems. I was explaining why it can happen that it doesn't run for some periods.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

All you did was explain what we know just because that is how it "works" doesn't mean it's good that it works that way. And also the statement saying that it has always been like that d9esnt change the fact that it is still annoying
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    _GRINDER_ said:

Woozie said:

25 units and a revive is worth waiting for Free to Play people
    exactly . and if it had come in a cycle I wouldnt have had my iso/catalyst expiring + 75 Units and 3 revives . It's always what the F2P look forward too . THis keeps happening with the Level Up event and never happens with Event Completion event
    It’s fair to point out there’s actually a “cost” to the erratic cycle of solo events. If you’ve got cats or class ISO expiring, you may be able to sell for gold, but you also may not have what you need in time for the event to happen—which means you’re using basic ISO or running daily quests to fill out cats.

One wonders if the solo event algorithm is the same one that powers other parts of the game...

Dr. Zola
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I always wait for the level up to, level up champs. As people said. Easy revive and units. That’s how i get and hoard my units. I spend here and there’s but rarely spend on units, mostly on deals. So my units are battle chips, arena, level up, hero use and arena wins.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    Pony_boy said:

Well, evidently some ppl think random chance should be random order so long as after a full cycle of events (are there 5 different ones ?) each one should have occurred exactly 1 time during a 5 day period.

Just like opening 6 champs, random is OK to give out different classes in whatever random order, just so long as there better be 1 of each class after having opened 6 heroes 😀😀😀
  • Mr.MayhemMr.Mayhem Posts: 12
    Still waiting....more and more impatiently :|
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    _GRINDER_ said:

For the love of God where is the level up event

I know...I've gotten two new 5* champs in the last week
  • Pony_boyPony_boy Posts: 50

Pony_boy said:

I'm explaining how THIS randomizer works. There are different systems. I was explaining why it can happen that it doesn't run for some periods.
    Nope you’re being condescending and rude.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Imagine a bag of Skittles. There are 10 red Skittle, 8 green Skittle, 4 yellow Skittles and 1 brown Skittle. Now imagine closing your eyes then grabbing a random skittle. Yes it's possible to get the brown, but much more likely go get the red. I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Kabam uses a scheme similar to this to ensure Arena Wins (green) and especially Event Quest Completion (red) gets chosen much more often than Level Up (brown). This way, people are forced to buy more units and sell more iso. Additionally, they want to halt your progression as much as possible to get you to pay. So while it technically is "random", it's still rigged.