**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank down tickets

Bus82Bus82 Posts: 257 ★★
Are the rank down tickets ever going to come back??before I really knew how to play this game I would just start ranking up the newest champ I would get..now I'm stuck with the likes of Howard the duck and other crappy champs that are r4 and r5 4* that I will never use again

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Are the rank down tickets ever going to come back??before I really knew how to play this game I would just start ranking up the newest champ I would get..now I'm stuck with the likes of Howard the duck and other crappy champs that are r4 and r5 4* that I will never use again

If you keep playing the game you won't use your 4*s much anyway. They have no plans "at this time" to bring them back but who knows?
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

It would be cool if they came back but they’re not
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

No plans to bring them back.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I used to want rank downs bad but now I dont care for them
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    For the 100,000,000,000 time NO
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    edited July 2019

Do me a favour with these RDT posts. Just xxx off. If you need REF then you made a poor decision in ranking up. I have made plenty of poor rank decisions but I don't whine about if all the time. I grind for resources to make good on my poor choices. Why don't you do the same.

I have HULKBUSTER at rank 4 along with Superior Iron Man and Cyclops at r4. I've never asked for a rdt.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    Kabam Vydious sort of left the “can of worms” open for people to continually ask for RDT...

... at the moment ...
    and “... we appreciate feedback and carefully consider any situation in which they are requested

Leaves a gaping hole in which people will continually request them every week for all sorts of reasons.

Kabam should have just said “NO PLANS TO. AND IF WE EVER DECIDE TO BRING THEM BACK FOR A VERY SPECIFIC NEED IN THE FUTURE IT WOULD BE BECAUSE WE SEE A PARTICULAR NEED TO, AND NOT JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THEM”.

Would sound a little crass coming from them, but it probably more accurately reflects Kabam's state on RDT if they were to just state it that way.

Kabam Vydious sort of left the “can of worms” open for people to continually ask for RDT...

... at the moment ...
    and “... we appreciate feedback and carefully consider any situation in which they are requested

Leaves a gaping hole in which people will continually request them every week for all sorts of reasons.

Kabam should have just said “NO PLANS TO. AND IF WE EVER DECIDE TO BRING THEM BACK FOR A VERY SPECIFIC NEED IN THE FUTURE IT WOULD BE BECAUSE WE SEE A PARTICULAR NEED TO, AND NOT JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THEM”.

Would sound a little crass coming from them, but it probably more accurately reflects Kabam's state on RDT if they were to just state it that way.

They cant say never because if 12.0 happens again, they'll have to issue them again. I wish they never came into existance.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Where's the flag button when you need it?
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I also want rank down ticket i hate nebula r3 5*
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

It has been said, god knows how many times, NO so please stop making threads about giving people the tickets
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Won't happen but would be nice if they had them in a Variant quest! :) I'd use one on my 4* YJ 100000000%
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    more likely they're going to buff some champions than give RDTs
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Stop asking for rank down tickets. Ask for rank up gems instead!
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Solution to this - think before you rank. And for those who have played for a few years, don’t expect the champion that you ranked up in 2015 to still be the best in 2019. All games change and there would be no point playing if you could just recycle the same two T5B over and over again and if SL was the answer to every problem that Kabam throws up.
    Also, 0 sympathy to anyone who ranks up HtD just ‘cause he looks bad, sounds worse and my 80 year old grandmother hits harder.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

Won't happen but would be nice if they had them in a Variant quest! :) I'd use one on my 4* YJ 100000000%

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. Everyone’s hating but they would so useful. But I can do without them. It doesn’t really matter

Really don't mean anything just like Alliance Bases coming soon on our alliance tab for years.

Really don't mean anything just like Alliance Bases coming soon on our alliance tab for years.
    Also says you can send gifts during the loading screen process.
    Midnite93 said:

FYI

Why does it matter

edited July 2019

WRONG that’s iron clad proof evidence that they are going to bring them back because he’s thinking to much about it and is now theorizing based on the picture. He uploaded a pictured and destroyed all other arguments using facts and logic
    Yeah maybe Proff Hoff will make video to provide more evidence
This discussion has been closed.