**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can you Quake 6.2.2 Mr Sinister?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
Im debating on my next rank 4 champs, but could hold off for a bit to get 1 more t2a to rank 5 my Quake. My main goal is to do a completion run of act 6.2, but the Mr Sinister is scaring me a bit. I have Hulk Ragnarok and Cap IW both unduped that I could take to rank 4, but a 5/65 quake is looking juicy at the moment.

Comments

• Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    You do 90% less damage without a Fury buff, so it's possible but you'd have to play perfectly for a long, long time. There's a synergy with Heimdall and Angela that gives Quake a permanent Fury, then she's a good option. Otherwise, Crossbones high Sig.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    If you have the heimdall fury synergy it's the easiest option for him IMO

https://youtu.be/-qaMEi-DQvE

I'm only an okay quake player but once I got the timing of his attacks down better it was super easy. This was my first pass on him
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    You can do it with Crossbones aswell with a few revives
  • MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    Quake is exactly how I defeated the Mr. Sinister boss. Dash back and hold block with Heimdall synergy to get the Fury first, then starting holding Heavy.

The good thing about the boss is you can stun him as many times as you want. So you don't have to be an expert in dexing like Kiryu is. You can just parry as many times as you want.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    You can it just takes FOREVER since quake aftershock is no match for mister sinisters -90% damage ignorance. OR you could use heimdall's fury buff for a quick fight.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

If you have the heimdall fury synergy it's the easiest option for him IMO

https://youtu.be/-qaMEi-DQvE

I'm only an okay quake player but once I got the timing of his attacks down better it was super easy. This was my first pass on him

As much as I hate to say it, I think Gulk with that synergy is the easiest. EMP triggers face me and he can just spam L1. He worked very well for me. I think Sentinel is a close second too since his specials cost less power and it’s not too difficult to set him up since Sinister is a mutant but the time I tried him, I got him down to about half and screwed up and died.