**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage - July 12 [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    My alliance is too. All 3 bgs were at 94 percent clear on the AQ. If we do not get enough time to finish our paths because we have work lives to pay our bills we want fair compensation. This is ridiculous!!!!
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Zainshams said:

If this doesn't get fixed in 15 mins our team may lose bcz we didn't get 1 BG boss kill. Seriously man!

You know you have 24h for attack phase right? You don't have to wait for the last 15m to finish..
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    4% left on boss and was going in to finish him off with doc voodoo so hopefully, it is resolved quickly.
  • Master10Master10 Posts: 11
    @Kabam Miike we need answers might not finish AQ boss coz of this mess.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Double rewards in aw
  • Bossdog55555Bossdog55555 Posts: 56
    Somebody put kabam miike back on his hamster wheel. He doesn’t get to take breaks. If he doesn’t turn it, the game doesn’t work.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    edited July 2019
    Maybe one of the top whale alliance was going to lose *cough* EN.. *cough* so they pulled the plug
    Just sayin
    I want that cage on my profile picture really bad lol
  • Bossdog55555Bossdog55555 Posts: 56

Maybe one of the top whale alliance was going to lose *cough* EN.. *cough* so they pulled the plug
    Just sayin
    I want that cage on my profile picture really bad lol

Proof that COWhale is a Kabam employee
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Neotwism said:

I hate emergency maintenance as much as everyone else. This is also the reason to not wait till the last hour to complete timed content. I hope its up soon so ppl can continue their AQ/AW. Remember this for next time though and dont risk waiting til te last minute. This will happen again at some point. Emergency maintenance is unpredictable so we never know when it will happen next time.

People work and play the game when they can play. Sometimes this is during the last 20 minutes. We shouldn’t get penalized when kabam can’t make their stuff work.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Up now just login now
  • OwrnsOwrns Posts: 31
    Some we gonna get compensation for war as all we had to do was finish boss to win
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Neotwism said:

I hate emergency maintenance as much as everyone else. This is also the reason to not wait till the last hour to complete timed content. I hope its up soon so ppl can continue their AQ/AW. Remember this for next time though and dont risk waiting til te last minute. This will happen again at some point. Emergency maintenance is unpredictable so we never know when it will happen next time.

If we had unlimited energy or a set amount to use per AQ, this would be a valid point. Until that happens please stop blaming the poor saps who have to deal with this
    Owrns said:

Some we gonna get compensation for war as all we had to do was finish boss to win

Nice joke 🙂

But same here. We were way ahead on atk bonus and lost off one boss kill we had not finished.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    It's back up

It's back up

Yes and AW was over
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Blue_Eyed_Thing I did not blame anyone in my post. I simply gave advice to try and prevent being in this situation again when we have the next emergency maintenance.
  • OwrnsOwrns Posts: 31
    It doesnt matter whether u take boss with second left. U are given a set time to do it in so shouldnt make any difference clearing early or at end. Kabam fault should compensate for it.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    It came back up just as AW was over ... Hmm ... Fishy 🧐
  • Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48
    In the middle of fighting boss in war, game goes down. Wtf kabam
  • vincy73vincy73 Posts: 7

it's really impossible for these things to happen..war lost while you're fighting the boss and throwing you out of the game for maintenance
    kabam what we want to do now for this problem with all the resources we spend.
    it's not fair that we have to risk a season for these things :s:s

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    vincy73 said:

it's really impossible for these things to happen..war lost while you're fighting the boss and throwing you out of the game for maintenance
    kabam what we want to do now for this problem with all the resources we spend.
    it's not fair that we have to risk a season for these things :s:s

This will sound crass, but get your nodes down faster? It really sucks that this sort of thing happens, but really you need to assume that it may and kill things earlier.

not always it is possible to finish first, given the work commitments
  • Duane26Duane26 Posts: 1
    Will there be compensation for the game going down during war!!!!!!!!😡😡😠😠😠😠