**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SYM Supreme and Mystic Dispersion

I have a 4/55 Sym Supreme and I have a 2/5 in MD right now. I don't know how many of you out there actually have MD maxed out for your Mystic champs, but I'm thinking to up mine to maybe 4/5. I just want to ask you is it worth putting 2 mastery points into MD or is it not? Anyone who uses SYM Supreme and have MD maxed out please share your thoughts.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    MD isn't worth maxing. If you want to play SS with full efficiency, 4/5 is best since 5/5 gives too much power and pushes you to sp3 instead of sp2, where the sp2 is where his usefulness lies
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    I run 3/5, but would prefer 4/5 especially for fighting the Champion in 6.2.6, but my 3/5 worked well.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    4/5 is enough for me
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    If your 2/5 isn’t doing enough against the champion in 6.2.6, or someone else... pop a mystic power boost. It’s a good way around it, once you get to the 2s, you will just rotate them. It’s a cheaper solution while you save to open up more MD.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    It worked with my 5/65^^^
  • I have him and 5/5 in Mystic Dispersion and I like it. You can still get effectiveness out of fewer ranks than that, it is just what I'm used to. Some people find it to be too much power, but I manage pretty well, just have to pay a bit more attention to my meter and what Buffs may be coming up. I personally usually want to build up to SP3 and then hit an SP2 or two if I can, then try to build back up to the SP3 once I'm able.