**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW tile 33 gone wrong

I have a question about fighting a 5* Emma Frost on tile 33 in AW. I ask because I just got beat by her in for dashing forward while she executed a sp1, on a node that says she is more likely to activate sp2, enhanced sp2, +75% attack & health, & +25% health...if I’m missing something please let me know. Just want some feedback. Thanks guys.

Comments

• ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Trust me, when it comes to champs with SP2 that are much more difficult to evade, eg Punisher’s, you will want to be able to bait SP1 on that node.
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Duh, I was saying her sp1 being inverted & all, when I went forward it didn’t work. So next time you want to be smart, read the whole sentence. I put that extra info there for anyone giving constructive feedback
    xNig said:

“More likely” doesn’t mean “will only”.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Probably just mistimed it
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Duh, I was saying her sp1 being inverted & all, when I went forward it didn’t work. So next time you want to be smart, read the whole sentence. I put that extra info there for anyone giving constructive feedback

xNig said:

“More likely” doesn’t mean “will only”.

You never mentioned anything about inverted controls in your original topic, how was the poster supposed to know what you meant if you do not state what you mean? In fact you stating now it is supposedly about inverted controls makes your entire OP not make sense. Please restate with the full description of your problem...
  • AlrulzAlrulz Posts: 46

Was she awakened? She only gains inverted controls when awakened

This

• X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Man she did you bad .... Sell her if she comes to your roster in future
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    What difference does it make if Emma throws an L1 or L2? They both invert your controls so you’d have the same issue either way.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

What difference does it make if Emma throws an L1 or L2? They both invert your controls so you’d have the same issue either way.

Their issue, that they did not actually state previously it seems, is they assumed they were dodging back when they charged in, we can only assume because they did not detail it clearly that it is because emma was not duped.
    She was duped, but thanks everyone for the feedback!
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

What champ were you using
    Corvus
    Kobster84 said:

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Corvus

Kobster84 said:

Not too sure then he doesn’t have aa reduction against mutants does he?