**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 2.2 dormomu not gaining indestructible

Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
So was playing variant and 2 fights in a row when using dormomu and spamming heavies the unstoppable would trigger but the indestructible wouldn't this is quite concerning as why is a built in node failing to trigger correctly?

Its happened against Ultron, and PM then worked later in fights or upon reviving and retrying said fights

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I searched the forum to see if anyone else had posted about this problem. I had problems with the global, Dormammu node over the last two days. I have a few vids I'll post later.

Issuse: In 2.2 of Variant 2, Dormammu is supposed to be able to gain an indestructible and unstoppable buff when he lands a heavy attack. You can trigger this every 10 seconds. This is not working all the time. Very buggy.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Do you have the pacify mastery?

Greetings. Yes, I do have the pacify mastery, but I don’t believe that would prevent indestructible triggering for my Dormmamu

iPad 6th generation
    iOS 12.3.1
    MCoC version 24.0

Team of
    4* Dormmamu
    5* Hyperion
    4* Venom
    6* Kingpin
    4* Heimdallr

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1p-3XzGtoG0
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

I have it maxed but how would that affect my own ability activating
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    That Node seems to be Bugged in general, sometimes it activates both like normal, sometimes it only activates Indestructible, sometimes it only activates Unstoppable, sometimes it doesn't activate at all, sometimes it doesn't get the Duration Boost from the XL Node, and sometimes it does get the Duration Boost... Watching over Old and New Videos of this Quest still shows all these things happening at random, so I have no clue what's going on or what's the cause...
    Everything was working fine until the end of this video.

:19 - both buffs trigger
    Over 10 seconds pass
    :43 - heavy attack doesn’t trigger either buff

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9CuWrTVFAfs
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Hey all, jumping in with more info. I made post about it here a while ago while I was completing variant 2.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/141773/variant-2-chapter-2-2-dimensional-dominion-bug

I tagged the mods and then no reply came. Tagged the mods again with more info about what device I'm using and the decided to delete my comment. I did it again with a couple of days between but again it got deleted. I sincirely hope to see a response to this soon. This is not meant as criticism on the mods, let's make it a constructive feed with all the info they need.

My device is a one plus 2 oxygen OS 3.6.1, latest mcoc version and android version 6.0.1
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Hey all, jumping in with more info. I made post about it here a while ago while I was completing variant 2.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/141773/variant-2-chapter-2-2-dimensional-dominion-bug

I tagged the mods and then no reply came. Tagged the mods again with more info about what device I'm using and the decided to delete my comment. I did it again with a couple of days between but again it got deleted. I sincirely hope to see a response to this soon. This is not meant as criticism on the mods, let's make it a constructive feed with all the info they need.

My device is a one plus 2 oxygen OS 3.6.1, latest mcoc version and android version 6.0.1

Might have been taken down because you're tagging Mods... That's against the Rules
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    On topic, the pacify mastery or general ability accuracy reduction seems to be doing something here.
    This also happens against the slumber node for example. Pacify mastery actually hurts in these cases, but I believe its a bug
    Pacify is supposed to effect the enemy only. Not sure how Pacify would prevent my own buffs triggering but anythings possible.

I’ve fought 2 paths in 2.2 in the last few days and only have 1 path left. From what I noticed , it’s pretty random. I’ll see if I can record a few other vids over the w/e on the last path.
    edited July 2019
    Another video vs the Sup Iron Man boss. I’ve got a handful more vids but is it really worth uploading ?? I’ve finished the chapter but in just about every fight over the last few days, you don’t trigger either indestructible or unstoppable at the beginning of the fight. Overall, it’s pretty random & just overall really buggy.

No indestructible with the first heavy attack
    No indestructible with my heavy at 1:12 (but unstoppable triggered!)
    No indestructible at 1:42 (but unstoppable triggered)

https://youtu.be/-KtV1UL79yw

Screen shot of the node.

edited July 2019
    Video from Wed. 7- 10 vs Luke Cage

No unstoppable with my first heavy

https://youtu.be/MpelQdrfmps
    Can we look forward to a fix for the Dimension Dominion bugs highlighted in the vids above?
  • Trillionaire6Trillionaire6 Posts: 43
    I am also seeing this happen. It seems to be random as to which buffs actually trigger on the heavy attack, if they trigger at all.
    No change, still happening.

iPad 6th generation
    iOS 12.4
    MCoC version 24.1

Approx 31 seconds in, Dormmamu does not gain unstoppable and indestructible (from the Dimensional Dominion node) when performing a heavy attack.

https://youtu.be/K1U5P9hVrgw

• PaggotmanPaggotman Posts: 9
    Same issue. Could it have something to do with assassin mastery meant to reduce opponent ability accuracy? Only happens to me when they get below 18% health. Perhaps it is reducing the ability on the node instead of the opponent.
    edited August 2019
    Paggotman said:

Same issue. Could it have something to do with assassin mastery meant to reduce opponent ability accuracy? Only happens to me when they get below 18% health. Perhaps it is reducing the ability on the node instead of the opponent.

Like others have said, it’s just totally random and obviously bugged. I’ve had both unstoppable or indestructible fail to trigger at the beginning of a bunch of fights. Assassin wouldn’t be coming into play there.
    Seems like zero progress has been made here.
    Looks like my last post was removed. There is no fix listed in the changelog for next month. When can we expect Kabam to list this among known issues and resolve it?
    Is there a reason why this bug continues to be ignored and isn’t listed among the Known Issues? It’s been 6 months since it was reported here and over 3 months since I posted several videos.

People in my alliance said they’ve run into the same problem with Dormmamu not gaining unstoppable or indestructible.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    I made a post about it in June but got no response.I also didnt provide video evidence because I wasnt too bothered and just used domino instead

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/144227/dormammu-variant-2-chapter-2-adaptoid-scramble#latest