**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

All or Nothing in Arena?

Really why is it that when trying to get to that all important infinite streak do I not only have to fight Thanos/Kang teams consisting of impossible to acquire rank 5 5* champions but also worry about losing my streak simply because the AI seems unbaitable and I lose 2 champs because I get hit with L3s twice in the same series. Arena grinding is already lightly rewarding as is but losing a streak simply because RNG sucks is not fun.

Oh I forgot totally #Fun&Interactive content right. Also no one bother commenting if you say well you need to use power control champs in those fights or it's no problem with suicides. Sorry not everyone switches masteries left and right for different activities nor has every 4* arrangement possible at 5/50 and more so not everyone has the luxury of a bunch of 3/45 or 4/55 5*s to breeze through these fights.

End RANT,
SALTY AF MCOC Arena plays

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I bring power control champs for those fights
  • Options
    Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    Are you building your streak right? I've hit infinite streak every arena as long as I can remember and never had any issues.
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Bigdrail93 wrote: »
    Are you building your streak right? I've hit infinite streak every arena as long as I can remember and never had any issues.

Depends what you mean I normally have no issue but on rare occasions I get slapped with the worst AI Thanos/Kang teams and they just screw me over during matches I don't have a power control or 2 champ in my team
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    it's a bit despicable. I've tried to bait the SP1 and SP2 of any of the AI and it doesn't work for the longest time. Then, once they hit SP3, immediately they use it. Seem suspicious to me.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Bigdrail93 wrote: »

Depends what you mean I normally have no issue but on rare occasions I get slapped with the worst AI Thanos/Kang teams and they just screw me over during matches I don't have a power control or 2 champ in my team

You are probably running too close to the PI margin and occasionally tripping into death teams. It is always possible to avoid them with high enough PI at the critical matches between 9 and 15.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Usually an sp3 won't kill my champs I use unless it's like storm and I get stunned
  • Options
    I have given up trying to get infinite streaks, the way I play it's impossible.

And I can tell you OP, it might read on here like everyone can do it, but take a look at a few other players stats in chat, it is actually quite rare to find folks whom have streaked 100 or so, even players with lots of heroes. They can bait and parry with perfect timing, a skill not everyone can master.

Don't fret, if you have a big enough roster, just start again when you hit kabam are winning whatever you do fights! I just quit them as nothing I do will ever make a win likely, not worth the aggro and frustrations. Yes you might miss out on the too stuff, but really you have to have no life to win that's anyway.