**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quitting out during S3 animation crash

DK if anyone else has noticed:
When you're eating an S3 and you know you're gonna die, if you try to quit the fight, the game locks on the loading screen and you never return to the fight screen. I have to then force quit the game and restart.
But if I let the animation run and just die, it will return me back with no issues.

Comments

• henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41
    It happend to me on Friday, I was using data, not wi-fi, so I thought I had lost connection, but internet was fine, game never return back, had to close the app
  • ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    it's happened to me every time since the update a couple days ago - all of them on wifi
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Happen to me few times to me today (100% of times I did it) while working on act 6.2. This was first I did that since update. Had to force close the app and reopen each time
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Made a thread bout it and no one commented yet this was made and ppl did comment 😑😑
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Happens to me every time I quit out, days or WiFi
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Can confirm that it is happening
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Yes! Happens to me all the time now.

I like to quit out instead of watching a guaranteed fatal sp3 but each time I have to restart the game. It's frustrating.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I can confirm this. Happened to me yesterday and this morning.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I think there's an issue with the Fight Recovery System. I dropped connection in the Arena and it sent an Error, and I lost.
  • Zoranabc201Zoranabc201 Posts: 26
    edited July 2019
    Can confirm just get stuck on a loading screen on RTTL chapter 4 quest 3 when I quit out after during the opponents l3 animation and have to force close the game and return.
  • simula67simula67 Posts: 49
    Was just about to submit a report for this. I am experiencing it as well.

Device and Version: iPhone X
    Device Operating System: 12.3.1
    Mobile Carrier: Verizon
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 24.0
    Game Mode: All game modes, but I experienced it in Variant
    Champions Affected: As far as I can tell, any champion
    Active Boosts: None
  • edited July 2019
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention, everyone. I'll get eyes on this and see what we can figure out.

Edit: Can we get more device information as simula67 has posted?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    LG G6
    Android 8.0
    Current Game Version
    3* Arena

Game crashed due to connection error. Restarted, abd FRS never activated. Gave an Error Prompt and the Match was lost.
    iPhone 7
    iOS 12.3
    Current game version

When u force quit a fight it just gets stuck on the loading screen until I reset the gane
  • Soldierjr24Soldierjr24 Posts: 62
    Every time i get hit by a SP3 and it's about to kill me i pause the game and select quit match because i know i'll be dead anyways.
    Every time i do that the loading screen just continues on for 20 or more minutes, literally i had to restart the app again, i know its a tiny bug,
    But this bug are consuming my time trying to completing a quest
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Maybe don't get hit by sp3s to avoid this? Or just let the sp3 kill or K.O you.
  • ImthatguyImthatguy Posts: 10
    Samsung Galaxy S10+
    Android 9.0
    Sprint
    Happens on both wifi and data
    Version 24.0.0
    All game modes, all champions
    No boosts
    When fighting an enemy, if they get to a special 3 and I know I'm going to get knocked out, if I quit out of the fight during their special animation the game freezes and shows nothing but the loading screen. I have to hard close the game and restart. The longest I've waited to see if it would correct itself was 10 min, with no change.
  • EquwanEquwan Posts: 96
    If yu quit a match during opponents sp3 the game will freeze and yu have to restart app.
  • Jokerkz777Jokerkz777 Posts: 2
    I did not notice this thread and started new one about the same issue. On different devices:
    Devices and Version: Sam Galaxy S10, HTC U11
    Device Operating System: Android 9, Android 8.0.0
    Mobile Carrier: T-mobile
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 24.0
    Game Mode: All game modes
    Champions Affected: Any
    Active Boosts: Yes and no
  • AhongAhong Posts: 21
    Hey Kabam I want to report everytime my hero is going to die from an sp3 in arena, rather than watching annoying long death scene, I pause and quit fight for shorten the time but instead it takes me to forever loading scene and force me to close the mcoc application and relogin to continue the next fight.

Please check this, thank you.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    I have that problem too in but in act 5
    It’s a known bug
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I posted this exact thread a couple weeks ago which got closed by Kabam, saying I had to put it in the official thread, and yet no acknowledgement or feedback is provided there so it is basically moved where it is consistently ignored.

This is probably the 5th thread I've seen regarding this and no admin acknowledgement announcing they'll look into this, only "tidying up the forums"
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Happens to me too
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    It happens to everyone