**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level question?

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Curious will the top level be increased from 60 to 70 or 80?

I think it would be a good time to do so. Just a thought and maybe new things you get at certain levels that would be help leveling up resources.

Comments

• At the moment we don't have current plans to increase the level cap, but we can certainly talk with the team again about the possibly feedback and suggestion of it returning once more. :)
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    I agree add at least a few levels max for now as the energy seems to keep raising in quests now I've noticed and think if we want to see longer paths at least increase energy as I dont get how full energy gets u to the boss in 3.1 and 3.2
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    It would be nice. Say 5 mastery points and 10 energy increase would suffice.
  • TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    If the level cap is raised, i would agree that it's needed to increase the energy level. Possibly 1 more mastery point, no way they would increase it by 5.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,149 ★★★★★
    MRMOJO77 said:

It would be nice. Say 5 mastery points and 10 energy increase would suffice.

Wil agerd with 2 max but then wil be from 65 to 70. Not 5
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

At the moment we don't have current plans to increase the level cap, but we can certainly talk with the team again about the possibly feedback and suggestion of it returning once more. :)

Hey, just want to point out, please don’t act as if you can only increase the level cap if mastery points should be added. I personally don’t care about additional mastery points since we have enough as it is. The last excuse I heard was “our content is based on 70 energy” - that’s a lie because if that were the case then each path in the available content should be done within 70 energy which is not the case at all. I can understand marathon content like LoL, but not anywhere else.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Siliyo said:

At the moment we don't have current plans to increase the level cap, but we can certainly talk with the team again about the possibly feedback and suggestion of it returning once more. :)

Hey, just want to point out, please don’t act as if you can only increase the level cap if mastery points should be added. I personally don’t care about additional mastery points since we have enough as it is. The last excuse I heard was “our content is based on 70 energy” - that’s a lie because if that were the case then each path in the available content should be done within 70 energy which is not the case at all. I can understand marathon content like LoL, but not anywhere else.
    This this this. So much this. I'm even more extreme than you, they don't even need to increase the energy. Just increase the level cap and give us some gold and rank up resources. Maybe even throw in some shards, I'm just spit balling here.

Give us at least another 10 levels. Please.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122

You could even limit it to those that are cavalier so that people can’t obtain level 70 earlier than you want.