**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

LOL run or Suicide masteries

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
Ok so i realized that suicide masteries and LOL cost abt 5000+ units each just to be safe, and i was wondering which was better to do first LOL run or masteries

LOL run or Suicide masteries 11 votes

LOL run
81%
SpeedbumpЗАКСОЛИНRoOOtsMaldroit2SPIDERMANANTMANSparkyCzPennmabobMiStaLovaTyrannus 9 votes
Suicide Masteries
18%
DiablosUltimateMrOnizuka 2 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What champ and rank would you be using for lol, with some champs a run can cost under 1k, if it’s going to cost 5 you probably aren’t ready for the run
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    @Lvernon15 im using a 4/55 sig 60 star lord, how much do u think i need for an outer path run? the first 3 champs i can kill in 1 life, u think i need 3000?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Normax_X said:

@Lvernon15 im using a 4/55 sig 60 star lord, how much do u think i need for an outer path run? the first 3 champs i can kill in 1 life, u think i need 3000?

I’d wait till you have a 5:65 option
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah wait until you get a 5-65
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Suicide Masteries
    Depends if you really need lol rewards atm, but suicide masteries really cut the time you need to clear eq and arena grind, so I would go with that
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

Depends if you really need lol rewards atm, but suicide masteries really cut the time you need to clear eq and arena grind, so I would go with that

Really depends one with champ using use somone ther not suvside friends can cost you a lot to
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Suicide Masteries
    Gamer said:

Really depends one with champ using use somone ther not suvside friends can cost you a lot to
    Having suicide friendly champions is ideal, but with at least one point in willpower, you can clear any uncollected eq path without using any potions even without immune champions
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Having suicide friendly champions is ideal, but with at least one point in willpower, you can clear any uncollected eq path without using any potions even without immune champions
    Kind yes and no if you get hits you probably dying because of that but as you said it can be done I’m doing it with Sl at time.