**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is useful against Act 6.2.6 The Champion?

I don’t have a Symbiote Supreme, Captain America Infinity War, or She-Hulk and I was wondering if there was anybody else who was affective against Act 6.2.6 the champion. Thanks for the advice in advance!

Comments

• Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    Any mystic works just for the last 10% need someone to deal with his unstopabble for the rest. Spider Gwen is a decent counter if you have her
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    Morningstar and magik wont help you from 70-40%. Can’t make contact with him while he’s unstoppable even with a special or you’ll get stunned. You need to be able to prevent him from getting unstoppable completely throughout the fight. Even if you can dance around it you’ll need a decent amount of revives just to get him to 10%.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Only Hood
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    You can use a 4* shehulk - with some skill she's a good option considering such a niche utility you need as preventing unstoppable, r5 is pretty much the same as r3 5*. Oh wait, you can't, using a 4* in act 6 will cause a lot of frustration, lol.
    I guess all you can do is just wait to pull someone suitable for the fight