**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are you most excited for the release of Reed R.?

SquishyjrThe_4THSquishyjrThe_4TH Posts: 2,767 ★★★★

What are you most excited for the release of Reed R.? 129 votes

Potential synergies
6%
khehmistDuke_SilverLordScatsburyMy_SuperiorMysterioKobster84B_Dizzle_01FlintTheSavageÆgon0710 9 votes
Event (includes side quest and potential conclusion of the FF story)
6%
science22Battle_GreninjaGeo10megBryliantu93Silver_SagaToo_qikH3t3rTheSaith 8 votes
THE BACON!!! I mean beacon
10%
AhitlawHammerbro_64hiddenblizzardKillerRino19Maldroit2Mitchell35X_Factor_AgentMidnite93SquishyjrThe_4THDrooped2ArsozThe_WatcherNoob371Mr_incredibl3 14 votes
The character potential
5%
Raymundo86rcm2017Reverend_RuckusSkillful_starBlueSmokezDjkrdjjDeadpooliscool2019 7 votes
Stretchy animations
14%
Alex_sc11M1k0rinOsfan8IDogeJakearoundPrathapJuggerNotRakeYoungBowTieJohnSavageYeti2631NopedroooInfinityM04SPIDERMANANTMANInfineightLordGenesisGonçaloFreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeYa_Boi_28 19 votes
The secondary champion (Dr.Doom?)
45%
ArcDeAngelusBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69RaganatorAxeCopFireTendersquadSIlverProfessorAmonthiradqqedfyvrSpeedbumpTerraLvernon15NojokejaymErkTimros[Deleted User]Panchulon21SandeepSTaZ_4178Bahamut 59 votes
Other (elaborate)
10%
Ace_03Foxhero007Fingfangfoomfanescharaderdude2WerewrymwvonkCharlie_SceneWebby72WoogieboogieKalantakZuroLordBeaverbrokeXdSpoodermanxD 13 votes

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I originally thought we would get a 5* wolverine when thing came out. They had some great fights and it would have been the perfect way to introduce a new wolverine or a 5* version.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    THE BACON!!! I mean beacon
    ...you mentioned bacon?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Potential synergies
    The main thing I’m looking for in Stretchy Man is a synergy for my IW
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    as long as doom comes with him ill be happy
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Victor Von Dooooooooommmmm!!!!
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    The character potential
    Apparently it's an unpopular opinion here but I love the f4, I'm excited for mr fantastic.
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    I am excited about his stretching potential
    Imagine beating the hell out of the opponent while you are standing in the left corner and opponent is in right corner .
    He will be never able to touch .
    By this way reed will become Omni tier champ .
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Other (elaborate)
    that Mr. Fantastic won't have a beard
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Other (elaborate)
    so we can have male kamala khan 👀
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Victor Von Doom, one of the greatest Marvel villains due to his depth and morality. Also I love it when he teams up with the FF.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Other (elaborate)
    I’m hoping for 3 characters released that month, Richards, doom and the maker
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Other (elaborate)
    Nada
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    As of right now, the number 1 answer is to see Doom which is amusing. 42% for wanting to see Doom compared to 2nd place stretchy animations at 12%. Nobody cares as much about him as they do about Dr. Doom, although with good reason in my opinion.
  • Charlie_SceneCharlie_Scene Posts: 44
    Other (elaborate)
    Nothing
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Other (elaborate)
    More bugs or re intro of past bugs lols
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Stretchy animations
    stretch stretch stretch stretch
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Other (elaborate)
    I just want that manly beard