**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The gap between UC and Cavalier is big

Human_Iceberg2Human_Iceberg2 Posts: 282 ★★★
The offers and deals that UC gets are significantly worse compared to cavalier (using July 4th here). Instead of basing offers off of just these 2, why not make elders bane also an important title with offers that are better than UC. Elders bane is much more of an indicator of progress for people who have explored act 5, and is much closer in difficulty to cavalier.

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I used domino for my first run although she was 5:65
    Took a few revives but got him down
    Also with domino take down the force of will node
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Rank up DH. Fight CB and make sure you dont take much block damage just dont worry bout regen worry bout gaining sp3 first then for next 30 secs chip away his attack and gain back sp3 but dont use it till the regen kicks again rinse and repeat the process.

but you will likely have to uses revives which may regen his health back :/
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Doesn't make sense to you can skip progression markers
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Simple. Just make it so that to unlock the next act, the previous Act has to be at 100% Exploration.
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    edited July 2019
    I would rather welcome a new milestone on act 5 completion, not exploration. Not sure if more milestones are what we need though but even if we get them, the rewards and deals should be generally better below cavalier - uncollected deals on July 4th were not good at all while cavailer ones were great.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I didn't have any good immune champs for Crossbones in 6.1.5 but with some resources I used Sparky, Blade with GR synergy and got through it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

@Drooped2 thanks for the advice. Was domino a 5/65?

mine was and still is rank 4.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If a few ppl want to pay there way to a better roster who does it hurt? If they dont have the skills they still wont be able to get past alot of the nodes and content. In my opinion if some ppl want to buy a roster let them. Thats more money for kabam to make more content for everyone else. I had an alliance mate who bought cav crystals like crazy. He has a great roster. It helped the alliance with SA rewards and thats about it. Whats the harm in it?