**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

XP boosts???

What am I suppose to do with these xp boosts when I'm already level 60....

Comments

• Batwing2000Batwing2000 Posts: 64
    edited July 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra just want u guys to take this seriously!!
    Lol...Selling them gets me nothing except gold. And moreover they can stop giving us these xp boosts from greater glory crystal and instead give us some decent attack/health boosts
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Do what I do. Same em for item use events. Only uses for them when your lvl 60
    That's what I'm doing these days...😂😂
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Thank god someone is finally bringing attention to this under-reported issue...
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

Lol...Selling them gets me nothing except gold. And moreover they can stop giving us these xp boosts from greater glory crystal and instead give us some decent attack/health boosts

Yeah they even need to stop giving all duped champs once that champ is at max sig level ... :)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Prathap said:

Yeah they even need to stop giving all duped champs once that champ is at max sig level ... :)
    Not really. Duping a champ at max sig allows for extra rewards. Removing it is stupid.
    I have seen the posts before.... just getting the attention back cuz those greater glory crystals are so bad that I have a luck of pulling only the xp boosts..and moreover I opened 120 crystals and got only 2 t1a.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Greater glory crystals don’t have xp boosts in them. Not sure what you mean. Greater glory crystals have 7200 t4cc fragments of a random class in them. Also selling them for gold really isn’t all that bad... most people complain they can’t ever get enough gold.. I have plenty of gold, I still sell em for 15-20k gold.. everything helps.

🐻