**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skill champion Should i rank up.

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★
Hy guys.. I only have these skill champs.. And i didn't found them useful for me.. Like no damage over time or special things..

Should i rank up any of them? If yes than who should i rank up..
Or should i wait for Crystal opening of this month.. I've 5 4star crystals to open.

Comments

• Options
    Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Daredevil will be very useful now that he is dupped, he was my MVP against the collector back in the day, and from looking at your roster you still have a lot to go through yet. He will be your safe bet against hard to evade specials.

Also his block proficiency is pretty good

He is no damage dealer but nice sustainability.

The other one I would recommend would be Hawkeye his sp1 is one of the best power control mechanics in the game

• Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Hawkeye is an absolute beast of a man
  • Options
    Alex_sc11 said:

Daredevil will be very useful now that he is dupped, he was my MVP against the collector back in the day, and from looking at your roster you still have a lot to go through yet. He will be your safe bet against hard to evade specials.

Also his block proficiency is pretty good

He is no damage dealer but nice sustainability.

The other one I would recommend would be Hawkeye his sp1 is one of the best power control mechanics in the game

Than i also have to learn long term game style.. Thanks man for your opinion
  • Options

Hawkeye is an absolute beast of a man

Should i awake him now? Or wait for better champ
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye (don’t awaken him)
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Think offense first. With a solid offense/attack team you can clear more content, and get more rewards.

Korg is essentially made for AW defense in my opinion.

Hawkeye with power drain and bleed from his Sp1 is really usefull

BlackWidow as ability reduction but I think she benefits a lot from being awaken.

None of these champs you have are game changers. Therefore I would wait for better champ in the skill class if you can afford to wait.
  • Options

Think offense first. With a solid offense/attack team you can clear more content, and get more rewards.

Korg is essentially made for AW defense in my opinion.

Hawkeye with power drain and bleed from his Sp1 is really usefull

BlackWidow as ability reduction but I think she benefits a lot from being awaken.

None of these champs you have are game changers. Therefore I would wait for better champ in the skill class if you can afford to wait.

Thank you.. Yes I'm waiting. This week is very bad at rng so waiting for next week to open my 5 4star crystals