**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncollected event quest

KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
Is the stark spidey supposed to go unstoppable when throwing a heavy? I’m experiencing this.

Node says it happens during dash attacks. And I’ve seen “heavy hitter” node before where heavy attacks can’t be interrupted done without triggering unstoppable. This seems to give him a constant unstoppable buff triggering the entire fight. If this is why I stand corrected.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Yes, its normal this go around in UC EQ.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Speedbump said:

Yes, its normal this go around in UC EQ.

👍🏽
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    While we're on the subject, who did you guys use? I made an initial attempt but it didn't go well. Any suggestions?
  • Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29

While we're on the subject, who did you guys use? I made an initial attempt but it didn't go well. Any suggestions?

Venom is a good choise,

Klyntar Buff

Venom’s Klyntar Mutation Buff provides +182 Attack and gains additional properties based on Venom’s opponent.
    Hero Champions: +15% Bleed Ability Accuracy.
    Spider-Verse Heroes: All attacks ignore Passive Evade effects. <--------------
    Tech Champions: Power Burn and Power Drain Immunity.

Vs all spider-verse heroes no one can evade and vs mysterio you can use heavy attack and will put an armor break so you never will get poison effect while mysterio has armor break.
    Tireck20 said:

Venom is a good choise,

Klyntar Buff

Venom’s Klyntar Mutation Buff provides +182 Attack and gains additional properties based on Venom’s opponent.
    Hero Champions: +15% Bleed Ability Accuracy.
    Spider-Verse Heroes: All attacks ignore Passive Evade effects.
    Awesome. Thanks. I figured it didn't go well because I just went in with what I had.
    Drooped2 said:

Basically any cosmic makes it easier then just bait sp1s all day
    Thanks. Have a few. ;)
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    Honestly, Venom has been an invaluable MVP this month with all these spider verse bosses
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Time it so u rush him right after he finish his heavy.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

Your first ever comment with no spam or disagree etc

Congratulations, the users must be maturing, or sleeping.
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132

Quake worked well. From what I could figure, her concussion when charging a heavy prevented the mighty charge node from working. Then there's the typical Corvus, Medusa, Hyperion. Just played him like rhino, pushed him into the corner so he was just throwing light attacks and baited sp1.
    UHJ69 said:

Quake worked well. From what I could figure, her concussion when charging a heavy prevented the mighty charge node from working. Then there's the typical Corvus, Medusa, Hyperion. Just played him like rhino, pushed him into the corner so he was just throwing light attacks and baited sp1.
    Brought her but she got whiffed. Been having issues with her. I was considering using a Rev, but I thought I would back out and see what other people used.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    my 5/50 quake wrecked him no problem