**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First time Completing Rol .. Finally

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
edited July 2019 in Suggestions and Requests

First time completion of Rol used Carnage for most of the fights, Blade for Juggy and wasp for wolv i did use some revive and potion on some of the annoying fight like scarlet witch overall im happy with this achievement and looking forward to my next one .

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Congrats, also f you with that 5* blade, been looking for one for years
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Congrats, also f you with that 5* blade, been looking for one for years

Thanks hope you get him in your next crystal
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Nicely done. Interesting lineup. Wasp is a unique choice for Wolvie. Also I agree with Lvernon. Screw you with that 5* blade. I don't have him above a 3*.
    Terra said:

Nicely done. Interesting lineup. Wasp is a unique choice for Wolvie. Also I agree with Lvernon. Screw you with that 5* blade. I don't have him above a 3*.

Thanks yes wasp is sure unique i love her play style would love to have her as 5 star and by the way hope you get blade from you next opening
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    issamaf80 said:

Terra said:

Thanks yes wasp is sure unique i love her play style would love to have her as 5 star and by the way hope you get blade from you next opening
    I guess it's switched then. I have wasp as a 5* 3/45
    Terra said:

issamaf80 said:

Terra said:

I guess it's switched then. I have wasp as a 5* 3/45
    Don't sleep on her once you learn her value I'm sure you will love her
  • Nice work!

Nice work!

Thanks for stop by here