**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First Rank 5

HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
FINALS

I did some additional ranking and have new options. This is my first rank 5 5* and don't have good 6* options.
Currently use Quake/GP on war, pretty good with the whole Quake n Bake business.
My focus is to finish 100%'n Act 5, Become Cavalier and beat the Variants.

First Rank 5 20 votes

Archangel - Sig 70
25%
HendrossRoOOtsB_Dizzle_01lewiscallanVatris 5 votes
Gwenpool - Sig 130
10%
PeterQuillXdSpoodermanxD 2 votes
Thing - Not Awakened
5%
Dead1 1 vote
Quake - Not Awakened
20%
Lvernon15KennadoSSofLimboThoye3 4 votes
Symbiote Supreme - Sig 70
40%
SpeedbumpFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMiStaLovaBenQcSlayerSkillful_starH3t3rGiodood_1Edeuink 8 votes

Comments

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Symbiote Supreme - Sig 70
    Gwenpool and Archangel can do what they do best at r4 and I wouldn't take up quake unless you can play her like a boss,but symbiote supreme is the one that will get you through a lot of endgame level content,like the variants and especially 6.1 and 6.2.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345

Gwenpool and Archangel can do what they do best at r4 and I wouldn't take up quake unless you can play her like a boss,but symbiote supreme is the one that will get you through a lot of endgame level content,like the variants and especially 6.1 and 6.2.

Yeah my ally has given SS a lot of love.
    HAHAHA!
    Man this gets even tougher now. Just cracked open this dude...

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake - Not Awakened
    Ss doesn’t need r5 as badly, quake gains huge benefit from the rank (trust me, took her to r5 last week and it makes a huge difference) also she can do the most content out if any champ on he list and destroys act 6
    Lvernon15 said:

Ss doesn’t need r5 as badly, quake gains huge benefit from the rank (trust me, took her to r5 last week and it makes a huge difference) also she can do the most content out if any champ on he list and destroys act 6

I have a friend who swears by Quake no matter what. He's the reason I have mine at r4 and I don't regret it.