**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Blade

HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled a Blade (finally)
Is he worth taking to r4 right away even if he isn't awakened?

I don't have a 5* SE Spidey or GR.

My other option to r4 rn is SS
I have mystic T4 expiring soon

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I'm actually currently in the same position, do you at least have a 4 Star Stark Spider and/or Ghost Rider?
    Also how many T2 Alpha do you currently have? We're getting 2 Fully Formed ones from the 3 Month Calendar so it may be smart to use the Mystic now so it doesn't Expire, then Rank Up Blade.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345

I'm actually currently in the same position, do you at least have a 4 Star Stark Spider and/or Ghost Rider?

I have a 4* GR and only a 3* SE Spidey

Also how many T2 Alpha do you currently have? We're getting 2 Fully Formed ones from the 3 Month Calendar so it may be smart to use the Mystic now so it doesn't Expire, then Rank Up Blade.

I have 14 T2A rn

I have 14 T2A rn
    Well s**t xD

I have a 4* GR and only a 3* SE Spidey
    Stark Spidey is a nice Boost but Ghost Rider is the Main Need.
    If you got Mystic Expiring then definitely go SS first, unless you are in dire need of Blade.

If you got Mystic Expiring then definitely go SS first, unless you are in dire need of Blade.

No, getting Blade just complicated my decision making process is all... LOL
    My r4 5* champs are AA, GP, Quake, Gulk...

I'd say you need a good Mystic and Nullify Champion which SS is one of the best, and seeing as you already have GP she takes care of the Mass Bleed/Ability Accuracy Reduction and Skill Class.

I'd say you need a good Mystic and Nullify Champion which SS is one of the best, and seeing as you already have GP she takes care of the Mass Bleed/Ability Accuracy Reduction and Skill Class.
    Good logic.
    I'd suggest getting 1 Champion of Each Class to Rank 4 before doubling down on any Class, that's how I've been playing and it's worked well so far... Though I'm gonna be kind of stuck at Tech as my Only 5 Star Tech Champions are Iron Patriot and Vulture...

I'd suggest getting 1 Champion of Each Class to Rank 4 before doubling down on any Class, that's how I've been playing and it's worked well so far... Though I'm gonna be kind of stuck at Tech as my Only 5 Star Tech Champions are Iron Patriot and Vulture...

Definitely. Funny cause I was even debating on taking my 5* Thing to r4 too... lol sooo many science champs.

Definitely. Funny cause I was even debating on taking my 5* Thing to r4 too... lol sooo many science champs.
    Same, I got She Hulk, Classic Hulk (Sig 60), Void, Antman (if I ever get Ghost/Wasp).
    edited July 2019

Same, I got She Hulk, Classic Hulk (Sig 60), Void, Antman (if I ever get Ghost/Wasp).
    Actually just Rank 4ed She-Hulk, her Damage is disgusting.