**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Farming revives

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
As you may know it is pretty difficult to farm revives in this game but while I was exploring act 5 I found out the ultron level drops plenty of revives so I just wanna share my wisdom. Idk if I'm late or something but just found out

Comments

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I will definitely try that I'm in desperate need.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I just finish elders bane and frequently saw a revive and/or energy refill there as well. Sometimes up front as well, do you have to finish the quest to keep those or only chests?
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Just do arenas for units
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

havent you realised some things are better left unsaid... You do realise what will happen...... *facepalm*

If it was left unsaid people wouldn't know about I'm just tryna help out
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

Zuro said:

Midnite93 said:

havent you realised some things are better left unsaid... You do realise what will happen...... *facepalm*

Were you active when there was a free revive in a specific quest in act 1 every single time you entered the quest?
    If you were you would have realized this is a bad idea and in fact you are not helping
    Except that he is helping because it is in no way an exploit and is completely dependent on RNG. Whether the RNG is more favorable to dropping revive potions isn't even a matter of fact (and might even just be a false perception), so this is nothing at all like the previous situation.

Zuro said:

Midnite93 said:

Were you active when there was a free revive in a specific quest in act 1 every single time you entered the quest?
    If you were you would have realized this is a bad idea and in fact you are not helping
    That's not even a fair comparison that quest was guaranteed while this one has a decent chance to get one
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

* incoming developers to say it’s being exploited*

That was a guaranteed drop intended to help people out starting the game out. Very little Energy, Auto Fight guarantee. People spammed the bejebus out of it. Lol. Bit different scenario.
    edited July 2019
    For the record, I wasn't happy about that either. It was there for new people. Now it's not there for anyone. People ruined it.

Zuro said:

Midnite93 said:

Except that he is helping because it is in no way an exploit and is completely dependent on RNG. Whether the RNG is more favorable to dropping revive potions isn't even a matter of fact (and might even just be a false perception), so this is nothing at all like the previous situation.
    Even though the situation isn’t apples to apples,I was adding on to what @ midnight said about things being better unsaid
    Even if the dev team knows about it there is a chance of exploiting
    But it does seem unlikely since it is a locked map and he could be just basing it off of anecdotal information
    There is no exploitation at all that's like saying that people exploit realm of legends

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Midnite93 said:

Even though the situation isn’t apples to apples,I was adding on to what @ midnight said about things being better unsaid
    But it does seem unlikely since it is a locked map and he could be just basing it off of anecdotal information
    There is no exploitation at all that's like saying that people exploit realm of legends
    There is no correlation with that to what I said
    I’ve already acknowledged that it is unlikely
    But there is still a chance if it true
    There is correlation people play rol to farm pots and all I said is you can try to farm 5.4.6 for revives as chance of drop is decent as well

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Midnite93 said:

There is no correlation with that to what I said
    I’ve already acknowledged that it is unlikely
    But there is still a chance if it true
    There is correlation people play rol to farm pots and all I said is you can try to farm 5.4.6 for revives as chance of drop is decent as well
    Ohh my mistake I read it and understood labyrinth of legends rather than realm of legends
    Needless to say the value of pots are not comparable to revives
    Yeah i guess there are not comparable just tryna help though my bad lol
    Drooped2 said:

That was a guaranteed drop intended to help people out starting the game out. Very little Energy, Auto Fight guarantee. People spammed the bejebus out of it. Lol. Bit different scenario.
    The bejebus?I only did 3 lol runs off that I wouldnt call it a bejebus ;)
    Haha. I meant collectively. People caught on, spread the word, and many others started farming it.
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

The bejebus?I only did 3 lol runs off that I wouldnt call it a bejebus ;)
    Haha. I meant collectively. People caught on, spread the word, and many others started farming it.
    Yea I'd say my allaince at the time did like 17 or 18 free lol runs
    3 of which were me tho
    I'm sure some did more than others who used it. All things considered, though. We can see how this isn't something they would want to keep. Lol.