**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone know why...

Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
You can’t duel Traderman or Gencer? (Top 2 on total player rating if you’re not familiar) Not bothered you can’t, but curious. Anyone?

🐻

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Maybe you don't have any duel credits?
    You need to do a name search aswell. Don't think it works if you go by leaderboard alone. Might be wrong
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    It’s not a duel credits issue.. you can duel without duel credits.. 5 per day and units if you’re out of free 5... I also have dozens of duel credits lol. Also don’t believe there’s a search issue as you can duel EVERYONE else from the leaderboard starting at 3rd on the leaderboard and all the way down it. ONLY those two don’t have the option for duel.

🐻
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Bear3 said:

It’s not a duel credits issue.. you can duel without duel credits.. 5 per day and units if you’re out of free 5... I also have dozens of duel credits lol. Also don’t believe there’s a search issue as you can duel EVERYONE else from the leaderboard starting at 3rd on the leaderboard and all the way down it. ONLY those two don’t have the option for duel.

🐻

Not just those 2 i noticed a few cant be duel either lol
    edited July 2019
    Thanks :) I def didn’t go through the whole leaderboard lol... just saw the option available for the other 8 of the top 10... not those two though... very odd.

🐻
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    could it be because they have a 6 star champ as their top champ? because COWhale can't be dueled too, and another user with a 6 star Namor does the same. Maybe because i don't have a 6 star champ yet?
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★

I can duel all of them.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

could it be because they have a 6 star champ as their top champ? because COWhale can't be dueled too, and another user with a 6 star Namor does the same. Maybe because i don't have a 6 star champ yet?

I dueled Cowhale hundreds of times for 6.2.6 practice
    i know this, i have seen other users doing this, but i can't fight him, the "duel" option doesn't show, so i thought that i could be because i don't have a 6 star champ. It's the only thing that came to my mind, honestly ^^" another would be my in-game progression (both for story and for rating), but this wouldn't explain why i can duel other players that are at the same level of COWhale, or even above him...
    edited July 2019
    Ah gotcha I’ll give it a try, thanks :smiley:

🐻
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    You can duel them. Go click on their profile and it says duel
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Lainua said:

What is the purpose of dueling these people,or dueling anybody...is it to practice or something?

For every duel you get 10 units. Kabam new policy.
    That’s not true at all.

You can duel them. Go click on their profile and it says duel

No it really doesn’t actually, if it did then I wouldn’t have asked. Thanks.

🐻