**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Miles Venom Blast

CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
I realize Miles is meme tier but I've been using him for years in arena and paired with Sparky he can be kind of fun. But did something change with the way his sig ability procs? I used to get a Venom blast fairly consistently at the end of combos but now it rarely triggers. Also I used to be able to trigger it with M-M combos but that no longer works. Did Miles just get Magnetoed? (i.e. a mediocre champ made more mediocre because of a pointless change to their abilities)

Comments

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Yeah, I remember back in time when he was released his Venom Blasts was really handy to have, somehow that ability to proc more often have surely been drastically reduced. Maybe at the max Signature level he should be able to activate more of his Venom Blast?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    He tops out at 15%, which seems low. You could easily go a few fights without seeing it.

Anyone know how it scales as a 5*? Abomination goes from 15% 4*Sig99(chance to poison) to 25% 5*Sig200. Miles wouldn't be too awful if he did the same.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited July 2019

He tops out at 15%, which seems low. You could easily go a few fights without seeing it.

Anyone know how it scales as a 5*? Abomination goes from 15% 4*Sig99(chance to poison) to 25% 5*Sig200. Miles wouldn't be too awful if he did the same.

Just looked it up and from what i've seen the 4* chance tops at 15% and the 5*/6* at 17%
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    He needs a buff.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★

Just looked it up and from what i've seen the 4* chance tops at 15% and the 5*/6* at 17%
    That's disappointing. Thanks.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

He needs a buff.

He needs an invisibility mechanic
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    It may be anecdotal but my experience is that Miles use to proc his Venom Blast way more often than he does now. I know I'm not imagining it.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    My Sig 160 5* Miles is just under 16% so I presume 16 is tops. That's not good.

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Not sure why no one else mentioned this but he got nerfed recently.
    When proc’ing venom blast previously it would say “venom blast” on the screen. Now it doesn’t.
    We should all demand they change him back to his glory!!!
    Way to be facetious but it's not the visual indicator. He hardly procs at all. He either stuns or he doesn't. He either power drains or he doesn't. Against mystic or mutant he's supposed to fatigue - and that might be harder to detect but not for the other 4 classes. If it's working for you then yay great. He's never been glorious but it would just be nice to get a venom blast every once in a while for those of us who used to like playing him.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    CammonRo said:

Way to be facetious but it's not the visual indicator. He hardly procs at all. He either stuns or he doesn't. He either power drains or he doesn't. Against mystic or mutant he's supposed to fatigue - and that might be harder to detect but not for the other 4 classes. If it's working for you then yay great. He's never been glorious but it would just be nice to get a venom blast every once in a while for those of us who used to like playing him.

I was making a semi-joke. Although he proc’s it one to two times every fight for me vs any class. And I only use him in arenas (5* r3 sig 80).
    Jaded said:

CammonRo said:

I was making a semi-joke. Although he proc’s it one to two times every fight for me vs any class. And I only use him in arenas (5* r3 sig 80).
    It's cool. Your experience sounds like what I would expect. I don't know what it is but mine is 4* sig 60 with 14% chance and he literally almost never procs in quests or arenas. Whereas when he was sig 20 he proced at least 1-2 times every fight. I've been using him more because of the Spidey event and it became painfully obvious.