**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake ai changed?

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
I was fighting her in war and she literallt just wouldn’t stop spamming heavies like constantly I wasn’t even blocking and she would just start holding heavy

Comments

• EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Agreed. Now i get stunned galore as if im fughting a player
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Time a special attack correct right as the timer ends to avoid getting stunned. Still take the damage though. Sometimes you just need to bait heavies to get her to let up
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Waiting for someone comment how nothing has change because Quake AI has always done this
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Waiting for someone comment how nothing has change because Quake AI has always done this

Has she because I’ve never noticed her just randomly spamming a heavy when I’m on the other side of the screen?
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    She keeps charging heavy and tgan it starts charging up aftershock that stun you after 10 seconds for 3 seconds. It deal damage according to aftershock charges count.
  • Hey y'all -

Can you provide more details of what changes you're seeing and possibly videos please? Thank you in advance!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    AI quake has no problem but i do lol
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Hey y'all -

Can you provide more details of what changes you're seeing and possibly videos please? Thank you in advance!

It was in alliance war so could be hard to replicate a video
    Forgot the exact node but it was debuff immune stuns last 100% longer and 10% to stun on hits
    I was on the other side of the screen when she just starts holding heavy this happened multiple times and eventually stunned me and I died
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Hey y'all -

@Kabam Vydious Speaking for myself, Quake AI has done this to me in arena:

https://youtu.be/LpWnMCFcnqw