**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Archangel broke -- Andriod version 911827

Hey team,

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this but, Archangel is broke, His abilities under his siginiture abilities are reading in the negative as you can see in the screen shot.

Please correct this asap for all of us summoners.

Thanks Kabam. ;)

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    It just teels you that his special 1 starts at a base of 0% to inflict poison, and that his sp2 starts with a base of -45% chance to inflict a poison
  • Actually @StronstVngr , his profile always has been like this. He has a 0% chance to place Poison until he places a Bleed Debuff on the opponent. This chances raises by a flat 25% per Bleed Debuff active (as mentioned in his Passive Ability)

I know it's a bit strange when looking at those number independently. However, this is how he's always been as far as I'm aware. So, if they don't have a Bleed on, Archangel's block won't place Poison. Once you've landed a Bleed, then you can land Poison. Once a Poison is active, the next Bleed triggered will convert into a Neurotoxin.

Hope this helps clarify why it's listed this way, and how Archangel functions in general.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Hehe
  • Skrap125Skrap125 Posts: 5
    @siriusbreak thank you for clarifying that to him with out being a jerk about it. I hate when people think they're above the next person especially wagon independently his stats are confusing and I'm pretty sure many ppl were just as confused when they first read them. I always enjoy when there are others like you we're here to help people instead of tear them down for a question.kudos to u my friend
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Skrap125 said:

@siriusbreak thank you for clarifying that to him with out being a jerk about it. I hate when people think they're above the next person especially wagon independently his stats are confusing and I'm pretty sure many ppl were just as confused when they first read them. I always enjoy when there are others like you we're here to help people instead of tear them down for a question.kudos to u my friend

The problem is the op didn't ask a question he said something was broke and asked for it fixed asap. If he had asked why those values were that he may have got more kind responses
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Some of the abilities can be confusing in the game. You're not the first person to be confused by this.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Agreed, if the OP has had asked a question... come in humble he’d have gotten more civilized answers. Coming in declaring archangel IS broken... demanding he be fixed ASAP and topping it off with a cherry on top in form of thanks kabam with an all knowing wink emoji... he kind of had it coming. 😉

🐻
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    If only he had asked nicely...
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Or ASKED period. 😂😂😂

🐻
  • Skrap125 said:

Thanks @Skrap125 . While I do understand the general stance taken that the OP stating something was wrong/broke as 'fact' being a bit... foolish, it's clear to me the OP didn't understand. So the best you can do in these situations is explain to the best of your ability how things work, and why it's not 'broken.' That's just how I prefer to do it. I do see what others spoke of, the OP's tonality. It does come off as a bit arrogant, and that has its own ability to trigger certain types of responses. Unfortunately, it is what it is, and to each their own at the end of the day.
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 178
    edited July 2019

Actually @StronstVngr , his profile always has been like this. He has a 0% chance to place Poison until he places a Bleed Debuff on the opponent. This chances raises by a flat 25% per Bleed Debuff active (as mentioned in his Passive Ability)

I know it's a bit strange when looking at those number independently. However, this is how he's always been as far as I'm aware. So, if they don't have a Bleed on, Archangel's block won't place Poison. Once you've landed a Bleed, then you can land Poison. Once a Poison is active, the next Bleed triggered will convert into a Neurotoxin.

Hope this helps clarify why it's listed this way, and how Archangel functions in general.

@SiriusBreak Thank you kindly for actually addressing the issue at hand instead of acting like an a@@ like everyone else. I appreciate your post mate. ;)
  • Let's all remember that not everybody has been here as long as others, and at first glance, Archangel could be very confusing! When he first came out, a lot of people had this same question.

Thanks for the explanation @SiriusBreak
This discussion has been closed.