**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice to reach 5* Heroes

So I’ve been playing Contest for a couple months and have a good number of 4*’s, but I can’t seem to get any of them strong enough to pass the road to the labyrinth, Act 4, or really any master level quest. My strongest are rank 3 and 4 4*’s and I haven’t found any tier 4 catalysts to upgrade them higher. Any advice as to help me bypass the harder quests or do I just need to push through them till my first five star crystal?

Comments

• KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    Practice your skills and then justt focus on Monthly EQ and pushing in story mode
    It might take a while but after a while you be getting 5* on a monthly basis.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Just keep practicing. One thing really helpful for me was to grind catalyst event quests to keep me coming back every day. Also, you do not 5 stars to beat act 4. I beat act 4 with a 4.5 4 star and 4.4 4 stars. Also, you can buy t4 basics with glory
  • JAATKINGJAATKING Posts: 111
    Don't worry kabam gave you a 5star in summoner calender.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    5* aren't the answer here. You'll just want to practice the basics like parrying, dexing specials, learning who on your team counters who, and learning all your champs abilities. I have some pictures below of my alt account where I just tried to progress as fast as I could, and it actually surprised me how far you can get without too many ranked 4*s.