**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's te most OP 4* champion in 2019

I am semi-new player i played 2015 then i broke my phone and waited 2 months to get new one and i totaly forgot about the game.When i was at my friends house he asked me do i playe MCOC and i said that i used to play it and he gave my his phone and i enjoyed it.And i downloaded it 2 weeks ago.I finished act 2 and i started getting 4 star champions so i would like to know what 4 star champions are good and what are bad.

Comments

• @Lakxas who do you currently have? Knowing what the general consensus is as to whom is great is helpful, but sometimes a few useful champs won't be mentioned. If you happen to have someone who's not typically revered as 'great' but can be useful, you might end up waiting for someone you may never get, all the while having someone who could be helping you advance now. So a few screenshots of your current top champs will help us help you.

The RNG may never hand you certain champs. Also, I'd advise experimenting with everyone. You may find some suit your playstyle better than a would be 'God Tier' champ. Also, if you haven't unlocked Parry and Dexterity masteries, I would advise focusing on getting those 2 open.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    SW is the best 4* champ.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    That's a hefty question right there. Too many champs. What's your 4* roster now?
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Archangel for Variant 2 as only heavy attacks and sp3 are okay for non xl Champs, hes insane for Portion farming
    Ghost can clear act 5 solo with synergys
    Medusa for every robot and thats why She is insane for AQ and act 5.4.6
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    SW, Proxima, Ghost, Ægon,
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    AA? Does not need synergy, does not need ramp up fights... dupe him and get ability reduction....

SW is also to consider, if she is duped and high sig level.

VTD..... but needs some ramp up fights
  • Dom_14Dom_14 Posts: 26
    It's 2019 and, despite the nerf, in terms of 4*, I am still firmly in the church of Scarlet Witch
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Seatin... lagacy... all the tier lists you might swap some from one tier to the other, but the champs in all tier lists in the Demi, god and beyond god tier list are all pretty much the same. Yes you might switch some from one tier or to another... for this player, Demi god or up will be very helpful.

Science: Void, Cap IW, quake, thing, red hulk, Luke Cage, she hulk, spider Gwen, glad hulk

Tech: stark enhanced, ghost, sentinel, SL, darkhawk, og vision

Skill: aegon, blade, gwenpool, nick fury, KM

Mutant: domino, omega, namor, arch angel, ice, havok, Emma, sabertooth

Mystic: sym supreme, magik, voodoo, SW, GR, MS

Cosmic: Corvus, cull, Hyperion, Medusa, Proxima, venom, movie cap marvel

I def didn’t put everyone in, and these are a mix of god tiers and Demi god tiers... anyone on this list is gonna help you though, ESPECIALLY at the point you’re at in the game.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Lakxas said:

I am semi-new player i played 2015 then i broke my phone and waited 2 months to get new one and i totaly forgot about the game.When i was at my friends house he asked me do i playe MCOC and i said that i used to play it and he gave my his phone and i enjoyed it.And i downloaded it 2 weeks ago.I finished act 2 and i started getting 4 star champions so i would like to know what 4 star champions are good and what are bad.

None. You can't use 4* in Act 6
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I still love my 4* Wolverine...bleeds enemies like crazy and heals like crazy
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Lakxas said:

Wqtch seatins tier list. It will give you a general idea.