**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Excessive Energy Costs For Quests....

This picture sums it up.......

4 spaces each requiring 3 energy a piece. No chests,no battles, no dialog interruptions, just empty space. That's 12 energy required in a place that can be explored using 2 spaces at half the energy requirements.

This issue has been popping up in most recent event quests. Theres no reason to have that much empty space requiring that much energy. At max energy (70) camt even complete am entire run. If this is new standard then the energy cap needs to be increased from 70 to 80+. Having to wait for nothing makes the game boring amd having to spend inits on energy refills for nothing is annoying. I'm sure other Summoners agree.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    This is definitley not the first time 70 Energy hasn't completed one Path. It's been used before.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★

This is definitley not the first time 70 Energy hasn't completed one Path. It's been used before.

Your right.....it definitely NOT the 1st time Kabam has done this, but this is 1st time bringing it up as well as having a picture to prove and not just complain with no proof. The point is its becoming more frequent and it's long overdue they increase the energy cap for those who are maxed level.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They commented on the Level topic recently. Vydious mentioned that they would ask the team to revisit the idea. However, Energy is just a part of EQ. We know that every month, it's going to take a significant amount. The best solution is to save Refills and prepare for it each month.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    How would they make as much as they do if they let you do quests with the available energy?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    There are many games that are built along these lines - the city building ones for instance. You can pay X amount of premium currency to shave a certain amount of time off the building for example.
    On the one hand it’s extremely annoying, on the other it gives the game longevity - if there were no energy costs I would have completed all of the solo content long ago, through trial and error if nothing else. On the other hand, it is extremely irritating that at times I cannot complete a single line of a quest without requiring a refill or a lengthy wait, something which is especially annoying for quests where I have boosted for.

TL;DR: it has uses outside of pure money making, still a pain in the rear.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    I dont have an issue with there being an energy cost......I have an issue where there are 4 or 5 blank spaces between each fight that cost 3 or 4 energy per space. This isnt Act or Labrinyth content. This is MONTHLY quests that only last a month.

My point was if there are going to be that much space between a fight ...have something a chest a potion ANYTHING....but not a bunch space just to make us spend more energy. Also the fact we have to redo half of the same path because 2 paths overlap is annoying. At least make paths have their own way with minimal overlap.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    This is why these are month long events.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Despite having those empty spaces, as of yesterday I’ve explored (100%) Beginner to Uncollected EQ, Heroic to Epic Class trip. Only used energy refills saved from last month and this month’s 3 day alliance events.