**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Correct me if i'm wrong

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
But 1.1-2.1 on master mode had 4* opponents which made it easier to auto fight till 2.2-3.2 where you went against 5* so why suddenly this event quest we start out with 5* in 1.1 on master mode???

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Welcome to the new difficulty lvl, mate
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    You scared?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

You scared?

Aint scared can do this in my sleep lol
  • LoganSavage115LoganSavage115 Posts: 15
    Rewards are way better too, since last month
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★

But 1.1-2.1 on master mode had 4* opponents which made it easier to auto fight till 2.2-3.2 where you went against 5* so why suddenly this event quest we start out with 5* in 1.1 on master mode???

Not much of a difference between r5 4*'s vs R2/3 5*'s.......super low P.Is too.
    edited July 2019
    On my mini i fought 5* in chapter 1 master mode yet on my main i am fighting 3* wth lol.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    So? They’re the same strength they always were
    Lvernon15 said:

So? They’re the same strength they always were

No they arent, 5* doesnt take 2 hits to take down lol
    edited July 2019
    Proof last month we had 4* in master mode and yes i dont mind facing 5* in master mode in chapter 1 but what i am trying to figure out is why after 2.5 yrs of EQ we have the sudden change in star defenders?

Is it due to reward increase? Or is there another difficulty on its way??? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Two screeshots are from a YT who was doing master mode lol