**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A Challenge for you guys

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
I just had a random idea pop up in my head. I thought it could be a fun challenge. The challenge is to make a tier list of champions in mcoc BASED ON THEIR COMIC/MCU COUNTERPARTS!.

All abilities of the champions in the game are irrelevant, the only things that should govern this tier list shall be source material from the Comics/Movies. I thought of making one myself but I'm too lazy haha.

Please post your tier lists below if you feel like :)

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Ist only what came to my mind, i can explain all of them if you ask!
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Ist only what came to my mind, i can explain all of them if you ask!

Lol that Prof Hoff in meme tier. Also, Nick Fury stronger than Doctor Strange and Venom?
    Yeah, imo venom is superez to beat by just using fire or high frequenzes

And doc strange kinda Has really good farsight but it He is Overall really Standard skilled
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Ebony maw is op outside the game... id bump him up.

🐻
    edited July 2019
    Ebony Maw is only strong as Long as Thanos can revive him 2 times so that he doesnt dies useless 2 times. And then he dies useless a third time...

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    People underestimated Maw in the MCU. He was able to stalemate and beat a non serious Strange without Strange using the eye

I think Magneto is a bit limited in his defense up be beyond God tier
    Imo, being able to destroy the whole world just by pulling everything made of steel towards one is beyond god Tier. and he can, as seen in X-Men Apocalypse, create a powerful shield of metall-cutting to protect himself from being attacked...

Zipio said:

The fact you said nick fury is stronger than Doctor strange makes this entire list irrelevant.
    I think you exaggerate smh. I mean, yeah, maybe Doc Strange may be some more powerful, but i just had the Feeling that he isnt doing to much with the things he can do. Nick fury seems to be more activ...
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I can see this guy is a seatin groupie, smdh

you missed the last section where he put hoff the conspiracy theorist.
    Lormif said:

I can see this guy is a seatin groupie, smdh

you missed the last section where he put hoff the conspiracy theorist.
    The guy who says: Hey guys: I rate 100 Dollars for some sig Stones a good offer you should really go for it........

Ebony Maw is only strong as Long as Thanos can revive him 2 times so that he doesnt dies useless 2 times. And then he dies useless a third time...

This one is edited, it contains a new list maybe take a look at it :P
  • PalistesPalistes Posts: 156 ★★
    Why is this a "challenge" ... can it just be a question?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Palistes said:

Why is this a "challenge" ... can it just be a question?

It's a challenge because I doubt anyone would actually make a list like that.

This seems to be mostly movie based, right?

Your point about venom is actually pretty legit, but strange is definitely above magneto and thanos and pheonix easily whipe the floor with strange.
    I'd place hulk and sentry in front of magneto, although magneto is crazy powerful. Sentry is at least on the level of worldbreaker hulk and seems to have the craziest healing factor in all of marvel.

Also, though he hasn't been added yet, reed would also be among sentry and hulk, if not even in the literal god tier with thanos and pheonix.
    He's a prep god. He's the scientist supreme. If he's in doubt he can just go to the citadel of reeds and consult with infinite versions of himself.

Reed is essentially rick sanchez with morals and no addictions.
    I just put hulk so low because He was really lame in inf war and endgame, inf war He didnt come and endgame He was a Nerd hulk 🤓

But about strange, maybe i dont know enough about this dude, just saw him in inf war and endgame...
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Magneto.. unbelievable that in game he’s so poor.. this character should be one of the most powerful.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Hulk is beyond god tier. He can absorb any hit and it increases his power. He was also cut up into little pieces and reassembled himself in the comics. Its hard to beat someone u cant kill.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

Hulk is beyond god tier. He can absorb any hit and it increases his power. He was also cut up into little pieces and reassembled himself in the comics. Its hard to beat someone u cant kill.

He doesn't have the regen in the movies since Hulk' s arm didn't heal after the snap.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @EarthElite the OP said based off of comic or MCU counterparts. In the comics he is one of the most powerful if not The most powerful champs.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye doctor strange before they rebooted the comics was literally too strong that they had to nerf him like in this game
    Drooped2 said:

I lost interest when I saw seatin beyond God tier.

Prof seems in the right place but he should be joined by seatin

Why dont you just Do a list by youreself as it was the Ops wish? It's not wirtten: pls @venom the tree Do a list and anybody comments it...
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Phoenix should the most powerful out there, in terms of general power index as per Marvel Universe, who is more powerful than her(in the game). I mean, she is the embodiment of all energy there is, ever will, was.Duh!!.
    PS: There has been alternate versions where there might be others who is powerful but in terms of general power Index, no one is even close.