**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlerealm: Homecoming Legend Run Times

Hey Guys! What are the times this time? I cant find any reddit posts either this time!

I did it in 4:36.. not confident at all! But just wanted to check how much the others did it in!

Comments

• Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
  • KDawg88KDawg88 Posts: 53
    4 hours 15 minutes
  • VamC666VamC666 Posts: 9
    KDawg88 wrote: »
    4 hours 15 minutes

Did you get the legend title? Last month we got the mail by now..
  • KDawg88KDawg88 Posts: 53
    VamC666 wrote: »
    KDawg88 wrote: »
    4 hours 15 minutes

Did you get the legend title? Last month we got the mail by now..

They haven't been released yet. Kabam Miike said Friday I think.
  • VamC666VamC666 Posts: 9
    Congrats on your legend titles guys! @kdwag88 and @mirk_var
    VamC666 wrote: »
    Congrats on your legend titles guys! @kdwag88 and @mirk_var

Thanks Buddy :)
  • BertiBerti Posts: 18
    Nice times guys! Congratz!!!
    Any thoughts for a good time in SINISTER FOES OF SPIDER-MAN run?
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    edited August 2017

Congrats
    Berti wrote: »

3 refill less then, for logic the cutoff should Be around 3.45 and 4.10/15 Kin of
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    4 days lol
  • RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    Mirk_var wrote: »

3 refill less then, for logic the cutoff should Be around 3.45 and 4.10/15 Kin of

i thought so to...but there were many more fights compared to secret empire. i think its will be normal times because of this.
  • Rvz wrote: »
    Mirk_var wrote: »

i thought so to...but there were many more fights compared to secret empire. i think its will be normal times because of this.

Out of curiosity, what is your basis for this? Did you count them, did somebody else count them, or did there just seem to be more when you played through?
  • Anybody know when results for blade legend run are announced I did it in 4.18 hours
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Wrong post bro. This is a really old thread.

4hrs 18mins?