**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I really need to know if Cull is getting fixed...

Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 348 ★★★
Hi guys

I understand that recently Cull either got nerfed or is bugged and as such is a shadow of his former self. I have hoarded and unhealthy amount of five star shards and was saving for the Namor release date on the basis that Cull will be in as well. If he’s isnt and he’s working as intended I will open before the pool is polluted with meh champs like torch etc.

Can anyone confirm that 1- he is still broken and ideally 2- can confirm Kabam confirm that he will be restored?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Hi guys

I understand that recently Cull either got nerfed or is bugged and as such is a shadow of his former self. I have hoarded and unhealthy amount of five star shards and was saving for the Namor release date on the basis that Cull will be in as well. If he’s isnt and he’s working as intended I will open before the pool is polluted with meh champs like torch etc.

Can anyone confirm that 1- he is still broken and ideally 2- can confirm Kabam confirm that he will be restored?

human torch is a meh champion?

Look in the bugs forms for your confirmations.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Hi guys

human torch is a meh champion?

Look in the bugs forms for your confirmations.
    He kinda is a meh champ
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 348 ★★★
    Can anyone confirm that Cull is still nothing like he was when first released?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please refer to the Known Issues thread or any open discussions about specific issues in the bugs and known issues section.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/131519/known-issues-current-version-24-0#latest
This discussion has been closed.