**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Again....

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
My 4 for Star from a Premium in last 2 months, the other where symb supreme, ICEman and omega....

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    I've gotten a 4 star quake AND void in June last month. My luck is much worse..
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    xD
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★

My 4 for Star from a Premium in last 2 months, the other where symb supreme, ICEman and omega....

She's at god tier
  • Thafish20Thafish20 Posts: 22
    @Midnite93 I have her 5* R3 and still trying to figure out the best way to use her, hopefully it wont take to much longer. I'm starting act 6 and could use her help
    TheSaith said:

She's at god tier
    r/wooosh
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    I've gotten quake and corvus but it's been more than a month now since i got my last 4* maybe even longer.
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Haven't gotten a 4* from a PHC in about 2 months and I don't lose sleep over it.

TheSaith said:

She's at god tier
    r/wooosh
    Why is everyone disagreeing, he didn't get the joke so I woooshed him?
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    Once I got Kamala 4*, it was a good day 😏
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited July 2019

I feel you. I just got Blade last Sunday, I was hoping for Miles Morales, maybe even a Hulkbuster if I got lucky. I guess not...
  • Moxieman3Moxieman3 Posts: 15

She is one of the best champs in game. Learn how to use her watching dork lesson vids on utube. Cheers.
  • Moxieman3Moxieman3 Posts: 15
    Thafish20 said:

@Midnite93 I have her 5* R3 and still trying to figure out the best way to use her, hopefully it wont take to much longer. I'm starting act 6 and could use her help

Try watching dork lessons utube training vids on how to use her. She can be one of the best champs in game. Best of luck on Act 6!
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Moxieman3 said:

Thafish20 said:

Try watching dork lessons utube training vids on how to use her. She can be one of the best champs in game. Best of luck on Act 6!
    Ehm shes 4 star ^^
    But however, thx a lot! <3 I am really doing my very best to learn her!!! And it is superhard...