**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Legen title for first timers

Shouldn't there be a way that the legend title be given to first timers instead of the ones who have it already?

Comments

• Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    Give the fastest players the rewards but give the title to the ones that don't have it.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Why not just give everyone a legend title for turning up... works quite well at minute, fastest get them
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you can't beat our other legends for the title then you aren't a legend
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Stop asking for stuff that you don't earn or deserve
    I want to earn my legends title. I know they give out a lot each month but it's still something I want to earn in this game. I don't want to be a legend because I wasn't the fastest in an event. I don't want handouts
    once again you are missing the point as I said it was a suggestion. I beet the web challenge in 1:45 minutes on a android phone so I am not asking for anything free
    A better suggestion would be 50 legend timers for android and 50 for IOS since android load times are much slower.

Saying you want a legends title because you missed out is asking for something you didn't earn
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Idc about titles all that much but just giving it away seems silly. I wish they would just disband the legend title completely and just give specific ones like RoL, LoL (completion and exploration), and time attack ones. "Legendary Web-Slinger" would be cooler and more exclusive.
    Bmacattack do you see the word suggestion. I been playing this game over two years 16 5s four of them are duped highest pvp streak is 492 hero rating is 409,303. so don't talk to me like I am a new guy wanting free ****
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Sorry to keep this going... but the top 100 get the title - simple. I could maybe agree that split android and IOS prizes, but actually it sounds like too much effort, so can see y they don't bother.

At least (and most of this game Like PvP etc.. are not clear) the rules are very simple and very clear - fastest times Win. You know the rules, pleas don't moan just cause it quite good / quick enough
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I don't understand why posts like this keep popping up its the top 100 fastest period and thats the way it should be. Making separate runs for people who haven't had the badge yet would be giving them rewards they don't deserve. The people who are going for and got legends tags worked hard to get them so new players should have to work just as hard to get where they want to be. There are hundreds if not thousands of people who already have legends badges , if someone puts in 8 hours for a legends run and 900 people put in faster times but 830 of them already had legends badges does the person who put in 8 hours deserve a legends badge, no!
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Dezz_1 wrote: »
    this my post nobody asked you to come in and comment. if you don't like it leave you don't have to be a **** about everything you don't agree with

Lol. Childish response. Don't post in a community forum if you get butthurt by those who don't share your view. The rebuttals to your post have been logical.
  • Hey everyone, this thread has fallen into personal attacks and is no longer constructive to debate and discussion surrounding the Legends Title. I'll be closing this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.