**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier free crystal

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hi, was just wondering about something.
Back when I still had uncollected free 4 hour crystals I used to pull lots of small energy refills, and I really liked it. Upgrading to cavalier I expected to get even more. With atleast 1 small refill added when I pulled them. But eversince I became cavalier (about 1,5 months ago) I have only pulled refills twice. And I open about 3 to 4 crystals daily.

Has anyone else experienced this? For me it was quite a dissapointment.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    It all rng
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

Back when I still had uncollected free 4 hour crystals I used to pull lots of small energy refills, and I really liked it. Upgrading to cavalier I expected to get even more. With atleast 1 small refill added when I pulled them. But eversince I became cavalier (about 1,5 months ago) I have only pulled refills twice. And I open about 3 to 4 crystals daily.

free cystals are still based on uncollected, there was not a complete upgrade of everything uncollected.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Bad luck
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Donnymeij said:

free cystals are still based on uncollected, there was not a complete upgrade of everything uncollected.
    Eh no they aren’t they are called cavalier crystals
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Donnymeij said:

Eh no they aren’t they are called cavalier crystals
    my bad, I stand corrected.