**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Bring back thanos' Black order

VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Ebony Maw, Cull obsidian, proxima midnight and corvus glaive were perfect villains with potential for the marvel cinematic universe

Bring back thanos' Black order 33 votes

Bring them all back!
60%
abiew78adqqedfyvrLucky7LucianoTaZ_4178JuggerNotLordRaymond3SiddhantBowTieJohnSPIDERMANANTMANRehan010_GeorgiaDawgHedronThe_Watchergp87Ægon0710Too_qikSkillful_starSpeakGeek345VatrisBlueSmokez 20 votes
Only ebony maw
12%
Lvernon15Webby72CapAvengerBrudixTree 4 votes
Only cull obsidian
0%
Only Corvus
0%
Only proxima
3%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
Other (post in comments)
24%
Duke_SilverThesurvivlistAleorX_Factor_AgentEtjamakubricknolanFreeToPlay_21Djkrdjj 8 votes

Comments

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Bring them all back!
    I assume you're talking about an origin story for them,of which I wouldn't mind.
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Bring them all back!

I’m so confusion

I'm talking about the marvel cinematic universe... Lol, they died in the stupidest ways, a waste of good villains
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I think you need to discuss this on the proper forums ... or better, probably the discussions were already created for it
    Bring them all back!

I think you need to discuss this on the proper forums ... or better, probably the discussions were already created for it

I don't think a Marvel forum site exists... this is the closest I can get to marvel discussions
    edited July 2019
    Bring them all back!

This is a video game

I remember there being posts about the movies and they didnt get this backlash? I am sorry if this is off topic I thought it would fit in
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Other (post in comments)
    Anyway they didn't have any character development, in mcu they're just stronger units of thanos. Bet most people would prefer to see some interesting villains instead
  • TrainerShayneTrainerShayne Posts: 11
    There are plenty of other villains to bring back, there can't be a black order without a thanos, impossible to bring them back and if someone did why would they choose to bring them back? They didn't serve much purpose
    Bring them all back!

There are plenty of other villains to bring back, there can't be a black order without a thanos, impossible to bring them back and if someone did why would they choose to bring them back? They didn't serve much purpose

I know, I just thought it was a big waste of good villains
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    This is not related to the game at all, how do you even think about posting this on the MCOC forum. MCOC is a completely separate deal from the MCU. If I were you I would post this on the Marvel Reddit.

Edit: sorry if that sounds a little rude @Vatris it was not intended if that's what you think since the first sentence is a little straight forward.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    Only ebony maw
    In theory Ebony Maw may have survived when he was ‘killed’ in infinity war- we never specifically saw his death. Assuming he wasn’t then killed in Endgame (again not seen) he may still be alive. He’s imo the best of the four, and I’d love to see him return in a space based movie in the future, preferably alongside supergiant.
    This is of course unless his death was confirmed, and I am not aware of this.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Only ebony maw
    I think that.

spoiler

Myterio would be better
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Other (post in comments)
    Bring in Supergiant.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Other (post in comments)
    If there's any villian who deserves a ressurection in the MCU, it's Ultron. Just bring him back and make him intimidating like they did in the trailers, not everyone needs to crack jokes for ****'s sake.
  • JCBRJCBR Posts: 43
    Webby72 said:

In theory Ebony Maw may have survived when he was ‘killed’ in infinity war- we never specifically saw his death. Assuming he wasn’t then killed in Endgame (again not seen) he may still be alive. He’s imo the best of the four, and I’d love to see him return in a space based movie in the future, preferably alongside supergiant.
    This is of course unless his death was confirmed, and I am not aware of this.

Maw was like the first one I saw turn into dust after Iron Man's snap
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Other (post in comments)
    None