**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Aspect of War node - Can we please get a 50 second countdown buff or timer?????

2»

Comments

• Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    This is a great suggestion and would probably be very simple to implement. Lets make this happen Kabam.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Always wondered and was annoyed by this. Good thread, buddy.
  • Yeah, a little timer for the countdown would be a wonderful thing. I don't think anyone is counting to 50 while playing against any champ that has Aspect of War on them. Once the Unblockable pops, obviously the time has passed. Just would be nice to see how close it is to happening. That way you could stage yourself for an intercept instead of being caught trying to parry only to get a face full of combo action.
  • I am also on board. Give us that timer!
    edited September 2019
    The forums used to be a place where reported bugs were looked at and responded to in a timely manner. Suggestions were read and mods replied back. This place is a dead zone now.

I’ve talked with the OP about this suggestion and were left wondering why it continues to be ignored. It was originally posted back in Feb, during the special event quest where Aspect of War was on full display. A countdown timer is needed for Aspect Of War. I really don’t think kabam plays their own game otherwise they would see the need for this.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    sorry too busy to put a timer on a node where something happens after a certain amount of time
  • KinderhookKinderhook Posts: 8
    Just remove the node completely from the game files, it has no business being in any end game content.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

sorry too busy to put a timer on a node where something happens after a certain amount of time

And how exactly do we see that time? Are we meant to start a stop clock every time we fight aspect of war? Count to 50? It makes sense to put a timer on, like with most things in game, would also be nice to see this with sparky’s emp web on his heavy
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    It's amazing how they keep ignoring the thread
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

And how exactly do we see that time? Are we meant to start a stop clock every time we fight aspect of war? Count to 50? It makes sense to put a timer on, like with most things in game, would also be nice to see this with sparky’s emp web on his heavy
    you do understand I was being sarcastic right lol
    edited February 2020
    Having j fought the aspect of war path in 6.1.6, I definitely think a timer that counts down 50 seconds is necessary. Making the enemy unblockable after 50 seconds and not giving us a timer just makes no sense.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    And add timers for Ultron evades too. Why do voids Debuffs get timers, but not this?
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Fjolnir said:

Why was todays post removed? Constructive criticism and suggestions aren't welcome?? No forum rules were broken.

We got to see the Act 7/Book2 beta and the Mercy/Aspect of War Sabretooth was ridiculous.

Give us a 50 second count down timer for the Aspect of War node so we know when the enemy will have all unblockable attacks.

My exact thoughts, if this node wasn't already bad enough, not knowing whether your opponent is about to go unblockable or not is horrible.