**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner appreciation 2019

Does kabam have S.A planned this year like last year in June with the gokd, BC and xp boost. Or is the 3 month login calendar the appreciation @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Tomr4586Tomr4586 Posts: 14
    Just wondering if I should open the 800 gold crystals I been saving for it
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Tomr4586 said:

Just wondering if I should open the 800 gold crystals I been saving for it

Opened as needed to rank up and keep the rest?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Summoner Appreciation is underway I think, just not the boosts at the moment
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I’d hold the crystals through the end of appreciation or until they confirm it won’t happen. You’ve been saving em a while, what’s a couple more months...

🐻
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I think they mentioned everything they will be doing for the next 3 months. They didn’t mention the boost though. They’re already doing a lot with this calendar, I don’t think they’ll do more, but you never know.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

Ohh boy here we go again

Great help. Lol
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    I feel like we are getting the same rewards with the calander that we were normally earn on a special event. Even the special quest this month is something we have to wait to complete and very low on rewards. It is like they taking away from what we would normally earn and putting it into a 3 month calander instead.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

I feel like we are getting the same rewards with the calander that we were normally earn on a special event. Even the special quest this month is something we have to wait to complete and very low on rewards. It is like they taking away from what we would normally earn and putting it into a 3 month calander instead.

That's what people wanted they always cry content is too hard just gimme stuff for logging in.

It's a sad world we live in where earning things is dead
    Can still have playable content because not everyone has the same team and ranks. The bounty missions were probably our best month for playable content. Difficulty was high but still doable. There is a happy medium.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian

There is a happy medium.

There is a happy medium. Its about midway between your post and @Drooped2's post. I can vouch that it is a happy medium, but it is not a crowded one.