**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Discussion - Superior Stats

2»

Comments

• KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    The total time spent playing and the ammount of gold earned/spent
  • razielraziel Posts: 82
    @Kabam Zibiit how about we receive information on the amount of units used throughout the month?
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    date of profile creation.
    data on enemies defeated in war and defenses won.
    data about dungeon rooms.
  • I used to get these stats. Last time I got them was Feburary.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Nothing matters in game right now accept mystic
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Stats on aq... number of times joined... how quickly joined... and points total.... would like that stat actually for the alliance to see a definitively list on who’s pulling more and less weight.

🐻
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★

Not all of us registered with an accessible email address :/

Sounds like a “you problem”. Access the email address or swap to one you do access. Pretty simple.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Time spent in game
  • SawgatSawgat Posts: 4
    I would like to know the total amount of units spend along with total game time, total number of crystals purchased and opened with mentioning of the types of the crystals !!

Besides the bragging rights it should give me an insight to spend those units better !!
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Attacks intercepted, longest fight without taking a hit, number of boosts used, number of unique champions used in AQ and AW
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Love how the moderators keep deleting emails posted by people, myself being one of them, saying you can't get this email even though you've requested to after telling us if we want the email to request it. Lolol
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    how many times the game crashed during aw causing me to use potions and add a death to our score
    how many 3 star champs i pulled from cavalier crystals
    how many alliances we played war against who used mods or had pilots
    how many times I used a boost only to have the game go down and cost me the boost
    how many times support didn't read my email and just copy/pasted a cookie cutter reply that didn't help at all
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Why wouldn't it come through the in-game messaging like all of the offers and rewards?