**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guys I'm Stuck.

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★
Hy guys. I'm stuck at act 4 chap 3.. It's very hard for me to clear without using revives and potions.
Here are my roasters.

And here are all my four stars champs.

Any suggestions will be helpful and much appreciated . Thank you

Comments

• Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    The most annoing Thing is the chapter one, because youre permanently degenerating hp depending on how much damage you did to the enemy. If thats the place where youre stuck, you could rank up Venom The Duck and then Play him with as much burst as you can (if you dont know how to Play him then you can ask again). Then most enemys die in a few hits and youre not loosing too much health. Also you can put some regen buffs on vtds bank and regen some hp at the beginning of the fight.
    For everything else youre best choices to rank up would be the following: Quake to r5 if you know how to Play her.
    Thing, Iceman, OR, VTD and soon, when he gets buffed in like 1 month, Old Man Logan are youre best champs from that roster. I think with some Patience you should get throug Act 4 with ez. Concentrate on alliance quest to get the items to rank up your champs, Play Event Quest. And most important: Dont use revives to get through act 4, it will always be there and you have time for that :blush:
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    rank up VtD! story quests always have an high number of champions before reaching the boss, and this will give you the time to prepare him with the right buffs to destroy everything :smiley:

other than that, i would say that your top champs aren't bad: OR, iceman and quake are all really solid champs; i don't have a Sinister (i would love to get one :'( ) but i think he is an interesting champ; korg can be useful for the ability to shrug off debuffs, and has a nice synergy with iceman; and Wasp hits really hard.

finally, i would rank up rogue, not only because she is a really good champ if used well, but she can be pretty useful for beating Act 4.3.6 Venom considering that you don't have a good nullify champion. there are other champions that i personally would rank up, like Thing, Wolvie or Bishop, but these are personal choices :)
  • Options

The most annoing Thing is the chapter one, because youre permanently degenerating hp depending on how much damage you did to the enemy. If thats the place where youre stuck, you could rank up Venom The Duck and then Play him with as much burst as you can (if you dont know how to Play him then you can ask again). Then most enemys die in a few hits and youre not loosing too much health. Also you can put some regen buffs on vtds bank and regen some hp at the beginning of the fight.
    For everything else youre best choices to rank up would be the following: Quake to r5 if you know how to Play her.
    Thing, Iceman, OR, VTD and soon, when he gets buffed in like 1 month, Old Man Logan are youre best champs from that roster. I think with some Patience you should get throug Act 4 with ez. Concentrate on alliance quest to get the items to rank up your champs, Play Event Quest. And most important: Dont use revives to get through act 4, it will always be there and you have time for that :blush:

Thank you. And what about OR
  • Options

rank up VtD! story quests always have an high number of champions before reaching the boss, and this will give you the time to prepare him with the right buffs to destroy everything :smiley:

other than that, i would say that your top champs aren't bad: OR, iceman and quake are all really solid champs; i don't have a Sinister (i would love to get one :'( ) but i think he is an interesting champ; korg can be useful for the ability to shrug off debuffs, and has a nice synergy with iceman; and Wasp hits really hard.

finally, i would rank up rogue, not only because she is a really good champ if used well, but she can be pretty useful for beating Act 4.3.6 Venom considering that you don't have a good nullify champion. there are other champions that i personally would rank up, like Thing, Wolvie or Bishop, but these are personal choices :)

Thanks alot man.
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    TheSaith said:

I think OR gets very much better awakened, but if you know how to Play to get at least 15 or 20 spores on the enemy and then sp3 then you should take him to youre Team for the massive regen and powersteal. OR is really good on youre Level, even unduped!
  • Options

TheSaith said:

I think OR gets very much better awakened, but if you know how to Play to get at least 15 or 20 spores on the enemy and then sp3 then you should take him to youre Team for the massive regen and powersteal. OR is really good on youre Level, even unduped!
    Thanks