**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1 year and two months.

I started playing this 1 year and 2 months ago. I had to restart 3 times. I did not make kabam account. Now I have a lineup of 4 star Crossbones, 4 star Hawkeye, Maxed out 3 star civil warrior, 4 star Goat Rider, and 4 star majik unduped. I got dexterity. This account is only around 5-8 months old. How do ya think i am doin

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Only 4 4*s? I mean they're good 4*s but if it's only 4 then pretty bad
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    i get 1 4* every week, how do you think im doing?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not so good, my alt account which is younger than you has 10 4* and I'm pretty sure if I remember correctly my main had a pretty good roster of 3&4 star champions at that point.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Goat rider hahah
    Would actually like to see that happen in game
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Not so good, my alt account which is younger than you has 10 4* and I'm pretty sure if I remember correctly my main had a pretty good roster of 3&4 star champions at that point.

I have 11 which are pretty decent.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    I started playing this 1 year and 2 months ago. I had to restart 3 times. I did not make kabam account. Now I have a lineup of 4 star Crossbones, 4 star Hawkeye, Maxed out 3 star civil warrior, 4 star Goat Rider, and 4 star majik unduped. I got dexterity. This account is only around 5-8 months old. How do ya think i am doin

Is Goat Rider any good?

Is Goat Rider any good?

Yep
    Only 4 4*s? I mean they're good 4*s but if it's only 4 then pretty bad

No there is more. I just did not bother to list em
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    I'd sell all my champions for that goat rider.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    It is more important that you have a Kabam ID then any 4*s you have. Do not start the 4th time.

I made an id a long time ago when this time started
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    No im 3 months in with 31 4 stars
    I only play about an hour day
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    At least you have dexterity, keep it up lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Is Goat Rider any good?

"Ability Awakened: Baaaa"