**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Current 6 star basic pool

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Hi, whats the current 6 star basic pool? Are cull, cap marvel and nick fury in yet?

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Cap, Nick and cull arent added yet, i sadly cant send you that Screen of the bascipool i have on my mobile, sorry...
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Okay, I think Ill probably wait. Really want Cap Marvel
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    ddom said:

Hi, whats the current 6 star basic pool? Are cull, cap marvel and nick fury in yet?

8/13 which i should of likely waited maybe i wouldnt of pulled 6* juggs lol
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    credit to Trucos
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    edited July 2019
    The "?" should be Ebony Maul, Invisible Woman, Namor, Stealth Spidey, and Mysterio. I think August champs will be Sunspot and Warlock.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    csexton00 said:

The "?" should be Ebony Maul, Invisible Woman, Namor, Stealth Spidey, and Mysterio. I think August champs will be Sunspot and Warlock.

Nah those ? Were for whoever the new unreleased 6*s were. Champs we could obtain at 4 an 5* but not 6* yet. Maw and namor etc will be in the next featured.
  • KerguelenMasterKerguelenMaster Posts: 29
    csexton00 said:

No, its 6 "new" champions with 6 "old" champions that are Added to the basic pool (we do not know who it is for the moment). The champs you mention will be added later in the basic pool.
  • Any word on the missing 6 champions added to the 6* basic? I haven’t found anything.
  • I received this from Kabam support about the new additions to the 6* basic crystal, 11 instead of 12 this time:

I checked the resources available on my end and I can see that there were only 11 new 6-Star Hero Champions added in Marvel Contest of Champions. Please view the list below:
    Gambit
    Spider-Man (Classic)
    Doctor Strange
    Carnage
    Ultron
    Nick Fury
    Ronin
    Human Torch
    Captain Marvel (2019)
    Annihulus
    Cull Obsidian
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Dr. DOOM?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Dr. DOOM?

doom wasn’t out yet @CASrinivas. This is a year old thread
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Arsoz said:

Dr. DOOM?

Dang how do you revive a one year old thread 2 months makes sense but one year doe
    I Googled 6 Star Pool...
    This Thread Came in
    This was not intentional