**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Discussion Forums or Flag Football?

OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
Almost every post I see is flagged, is there even a point to that function here since it is obviously being misused/abused way more often than not?

Comments

• Children being children, IMO. So no, no real point.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I am adament. It is normal. I swear someone is flagging a bunch of my posts again. I couldn't care less. Some I deserve which I respect. A little irrratating the random flags
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    posts like this arent constructive to the communuty or the game. further, it has nothing to do with the game and shoukd be closed and/or deleted.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    I knew someone would flag this thread, surprised it took so long.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    posts like this arent constructive to the communuty or the game. further, it has nothing to do with the game and shoukd be closed and/or deleted.

This post is relevant to the forums. Btw are you a moderator? Cause acing like you are when you aren't is not constructive or relevant to this discussion either, thanks for your input though chief.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »

This post is relevant to the forums. Btw are you a moderator? Cause acing like you are when you aren't is not constructive or relevant to this discussion either, thanks for your input though chief.

and what exactly is the forum for? i just enjoy helping players and discussing the game. this thread deserves to be flagged, it doesnt follow the forum rules.

mods and community members try help keep the foeun constructive and clutter free. post like this do not help.

sorry you fealt offended "chief"
  • Hey everyone, this thread couldn't have had the chance to foster meaningful discussion, and hasn't been constructive in its replies. For this reason, I'll be closing the thread down.
This discussion has been closed.