**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unpopular mcoc opinions

Waaaaaaazzzz uuuuuup

Many of us have been playing the game for several years. I’d say the community generally agrees to most things about the game and champions.

What are some of your opinions that are not main stream mcoc? I’ll start with these:

She hulk is a top 4 science champ. Maybe even top 3 of you are terrible at playing quake like myself

Hyperion benefits more from rank 5 than any other 5 star. This is 100% my experience - dat boi can destroy

Ghost rider is far from the wet noodle he is made out to be. Sure, he doesn’t hit like some of the god tiers, but he is also no Groot, mordo, Loki, etc.

Duped Jane foster isn’t the worst champ in the game. Far from the best, but def not the worst. I almost quit after duping my 6 star JF but she is actually alright

Red skull isn’t terrible. Far from great but that blocking power drain is a nice mechanic

Groot is not the worst champ in game... PSYCH!!! He is definitely the worst champ in mcoc

Let’s see some of your opinions! Looking to learn about champs I don’t have

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I disagree with Hyperion, cap marvel Corvus and other champs who are amazing if the fight is shorter are better, but the others I agree with
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I disagree with Hyperion, cap marvel Corvus and other champs who are amazing if the fight is shorter are better, but the others I agree with

Each Fight certainly dictates which champ is better for said fight. I was just stating that Hyperion benefits from a rank 5 more than any other champ I have, including Corvus. I love Corvus too- I just saw a huuuuge difference in hyperions overall abilities at rank 5 - much bigger than the difference I saw in my 6 star rank 2 Corvus
    Terra said:

I can just see some people when they comment here getting so many disagrees. As for OP, my unpopular opinion is
    That Diablo is underrated

Maybe I’m using diablo wrong? I have a rank 3 unduped 5 star and the damage output is crazy low- I typically fire the special 2 - any input?

And Winter Soldier’s model is terrible.

While the model doesn’t look great- that killmonger synergy make WS a beast. Unpopular opinion: I prefer WS over Killmonger
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Dr. Voodoo is boo boo.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

Hyperion benefits more from rank 5 than any other 5 star. This is 100% my experience - dat boi can destroy

I've been saying this for two years now, no matter, people won't believe you until they do, which is fine by me. The less spotlight put on how insane he is at that level the better.

• XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Moon knight isn’t trash.