**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A Challenge for you guys

2»

Comments

• tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    Kobster84 said:

Ye doctor strange before they rebooted the comics was literally too strong that they had to nerf him like in this game

There are 2 versions of Dr.Strange, classic and the one shown now in Comics, Classic version was insanely powerful, I mean he was nuts in terms of power he had.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @UmbertoDelRio we get it. U dont like the Hulk. Im not even going to waste time explaining how your lists are a joke cuz its obvious u dont like him and won't change your mind. That's y I have just moved on about it.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

I lost interest when I saw seatin beyond God tier.

Prof seems in the right place but he should be joined by seatin

Why
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★

Neotwism said:

@UmbertoDelRio we get it. U dont like the Hulk. Im not even going to waste time explaining how your lists are a joke cuz its obvious u dont like him and won't change your mind. That's y I have just moved on about it.

I love hulk, what are you talking about? He simply by far isn't as strong as people make him out to be.

Also, replying to me directly by tagging me is definitely not "moving on" lol.

Feel free to explain how hulk would beat any of those I mentioned, though. Without fanboying, please.
    There are lot of characters that would simply alter Hulk just out of existence. He is no were near powerful, not even top 20
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I think the answer is Phoenix. Just Phoenix. Lol.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Phoenix should the most powerful out there, in terms of general power index as per Marvel Universe, who is more powerful than her(in the game). I mean, she is the embodiment of all energy there is, ever will, was.Duh!!.
    PS: There has been alternate versions where there might be others who is powerful but in terms of general power Index, no one is even close.

In the comics, the Phoenix Force is a fundamental energy of the universe, but "the Phoenix" generally refers to an incarnation of the Phoenix Force in physical form. In physical form the Phoenix is not infinite in power and is generally limited in some ways by the host or the physical incarnation.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    This is NOT how I expected this thread to be lol
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

This is NOT how I expected this thread to be lol

Can you say something about my Tier list? I created it for you bro o:)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Beyond god-thanos strange iw Thor sw mags Prof Hoff
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Neotwism said:

I love hulk, what are you talking about? He simply by far isn't as strong as people make him out to be.

Also, replying to me directly by tagging me is definitely not "moving on" lol.

Feel free to explain how hulk would beat any of those I mentioned, though. Without fanboying, please.
    #1 I don't think you have read World war Hulk before, please read it first before saying hulk isn't that strong
    #2 Hulk doesn't have a "power limit" he shouldn't even on the list, let alone at the bottom of it
    #3 You probably think hulk is weak because he got beat up by thanos in infinity war or something, it's because he wasn't angry then. An enraged hulk could rip his head of like a voodoo doll.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Antman should be beyond god tier. Right after Thanos, for no particular reason.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

#2 Hulk doesn't have a "power limit" he shouldn't even on the list, let alone at the bottom of it

The Hulk's strength is limited only by the ability for comic book writers to imagine ridiculous things for him to do. Like holding a planet together, which is a task comparable to claiming you're strong enough to lift a sandy beach from one end, or strong enough to punch sunshine back towards the sun and make it night time.