**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which 4* Cosmic or or Mystic to R4?

Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
A little background: I played for a few years on one account and then stopped for maybe 6 months to a year. When I came back, I decided to start from scratch with a new account.

My 4 stars are generally pretty crappy, but I've gotten a few good ones lately. I have Hyperion, Magik, and Scarlet Witch, all at 3/30, all unduped. I can currently get one of them to 4/40, and the one I choose will probably get the awakening gem I'll be getting from the calendar (unless you all have other ideas).

I'm an ok player (who makes too many sloppy mistakes) at level 41, about to start Act 4 Chapter 4. I can usually clear Master levels in EQ. I don't do any Alliance content, so ignore those considerations from your advice.

So, who to rank/awaken?

Which 4* Cosmic or or Mystic to R4? 29 votes

Hyperion
48%
RaganatorBuckeyeKPLvernon15shadow_lurker22JuggerNotZombieZeddDenzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886X_Factor_AgentXN0nameXMidnite93Skillful_starVatris 14 votes
Scarlet Witch
48%
Jwallace25Foxhero007RoOOtsCupidPrathapSiddhantjkcjmijiGritabitZuromrcyrcleSquishyjrThe_4THWoody15LordBeaverbrokeThicco_Mode 14 votes
Magik
3%
Tendersquad 1 vote

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Hyperion
    For act 4 and act 5 Hyperion will be great
    And definitely duped on him will be best...
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    I would say SW because she benefits more from being awakened. You can still use Hyperion and Magik without being awakened and they will still be effective. But that SW can be a game changer for your current level, and help you clear content that will help you grow your roster more.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Only switch if you have lots of sig stones
    Otherwise hype